[1.6.0 - 1.9.3] Incorrect Notifications on Training Academy / Voodoo Hut Skills

Discussion in 'General Bugs' started by c00ni, Apr 4, 2015.

1. c00ni

c00ni First Mate

[1.6.0] All three of Priestess' +15 Damage Boost upgrades unlocked with Voodoo Hut Level 4 have pushed me the wrong notification:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Just started Long Arm Of Loa so I don't know yet if the notification is correct for that one.

Last edited: Apr 22, 2015
  2. c00ni

c00ni First Mate

[1.6.0] Just finished training aditional Range on my Heavy Gunner in Tavern Level 7. Got the wrong notification instead.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Copy paste coding without updating the linked notification?

Last edited: Apr 22, 2015
  3. Lynsey [Midoki]

Lynsey [Midoki] Senior Designer Staff Member

Not sure what's caused it, but I'll let the relevant people know!

4. c00ni

c00ni First Mate

[1.7.1] Skellywag just finished training Power of Voodoo but I got a notification stating that Skellywag has finished training Toughness Boost.

5. c00ni

c00ni First Mate

[1.7.1] Another one, final Toughness Boost to Gunner told me I've finished training Damage Boost:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

6. c00ni

c00ni First Mate

[1.7.1] Heavy Gunner final Range Boost on the bottom upgrade line also pushes the wrong notification on completion:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

7. c00ni

c00ni First Mate

[1.9.1] Missed the screenshot but just finished training Witch Doctor's first Voodoo Hut Level 5 +5 Toughness Boost but got a notification saying Witch Doctor has finished training The Guardian.

8. c00ni

c00ni First Mate

[1.9.3] Just finished Heavy Gunner's second last Academy 8 upgrade, a Toughness Boost, and got pushed a Damage Boost completed notification.

Seems this one is too small of an issue to fix

9. c00ni

c00ni First Mate

[2.0.0] @Lynsey [Midoki] are generic messages the "fix" to all these incorrect notifications?
    [​IMG]
    This was for Skellywag's VH5 +10 Damage Boost.

(That sounded snarky - I don't mean it like that at all!)

10. Lynsey [Midoki]

Lynsey [Midoki] Senior Designer Staff Member

Yes! It was generally agreed to be a more manageable way of managing the notifications - having the individual notifications for each skill was getting a bit unwieldy (each skill has to be hooked up to the relevant notification string, then it needs to be checked by QA, etc).

Bear and c00ni like this.
  11. c00ni

c00ni First Mate

Good to see this bug finally buried :)

Bear likes this.