[1.9.3 Minor GFX Nuissance] Errand start button hidden by previous gem cost

Discussion in 'General Bugs' started by Skye, Aug 19, 2015.

1. Skye

Skye Commodore

If you're queuing up errands, and switch between them too quick right after starting one, the next errand's start button is hidden under the gem cost from the previous errand. Clicking it doesn't do anything, but you have to switch between errands to clear it.

Its not a big deal, because you can just load a different errand and then back to the one you want to start, and it doesn't actually cost any gems, and it only happens if you're quick fingered and impatient. It probably shouldn't be a priority, but its probably a quick bug fix and I didn't see it mentioned anywhere so I figured I'd mention it.

[​IMG]
    In that picture, I started Wrecking Ball, switched to Paper Boy very quickly after starting Wrecking Ball, and the Wrecking Ball gem cost stayed behind covering up the Paper Boy start button. Any more than a couple hundred milliseconds delay won't cause it to happen, I probably tapped them within 100-200ms of each other.

Lynsey [Midoki] and c00ni like this.
  2. c00ni

c00ni First Mate

Nice pickup. Reproduced it here quite easily.

Skye likes this.