1 year event!

Discussion in 'General Improvements' started by Skye, Sep 15, 2015.

1. Skye

Skye Commodore

Since the game has been out around a year and many of us have or are about to hit our base's birthdays, maybe you should do a 1-year celebration sale.

I suggest halved recruit times, 20% increased gems in the store, and a free birthday cake decoration (to be obtained after your base hits its 365 day birthday!)

cmooneey, awbo, SitFlyer_ and 2 others like this.
  2. SaK

SaK First Mate

Why always sale? Tell them to give something free...like one week recruitment for one gem, or all mines and distilleries boost! Something like that. Not decoration but real benefit. Who wants decoration???

Why are u after buying gems and loosing money always?

3. Skye

Skye Commodore

Half recruit times is something for free, it would cut our army gem costs back down to what they were, and it has been done in the past. So has a gem sale. Encouraging spending is a good thing because it keeps the game running - I like the game and I want it to be able to afford to keep going, I don't mind spending a bit of money to be able to attack more often.

Decorations are nice because you can use them to extend your shoreline (plus troops have to walk around them which slows them down slightly), but they don't provide a huge unfair advantage.

Ian likes this.
  4. cmooneey

cmooneey First Mate

This with the Halloween theme again would certainly refresh everyone's love for the game!

Ultimate Sea Dog, Skye and Ian like this.