10 minutes and counting to end a rumble???

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Red Privateer, Aug 21, 2015.

1. Red Privateer

Red Privateer First Mate

In our current Rumble against One Piece, Vietnamese, some random set of symbels, and Indo Eternity, the countdown has been stuck on a minute for the past ten minutes.

Really?

2. Spongee

Spongee Commodore

Happening to everyone. Think we broke it at LS. :eek:

Another integer issue?

Fil likes this.
  3. Isles dT

Isles dT Powder Monkey

We've been stuck at 1m left for over an hour in our rumble...

4. Enuthral

Enuthral First Mate

That's been common since our first rumbles, it's the longest minute of the rumble.

5. Red Privateer

Red Privateer First Mate

6. Isles dT

Isles dT Powder Monkey

lol I agree @Enuthral but it's never hung us up for over an hour before. And I think @Spongee 's guild has been held up 3+ hrs...
    (Anyways, I mentioned it in General Bugs fwiw)

7. Red Privateer

Red Privateer First Mate

General? That's a four-letter word around here. Now Commodore Bugs on the other hand...

Isles dT likes this.
  8. Enuthral

Enuthral First Mate

yeah, I'm wondering if it's a glitch from the return of the rivals.... We are up to an hour

9. Red Privateer

Red Privateer First Mate

It is an axiom withing software development that you never fix software bugs, but rather you replace them with ones that fail in a more subtle manner.

Pirate! likes this.
  10. Ultimate Sea Dog

Ultimate Sea Dog First Mate

11. bananamark

bananamark Powder Monkey

Just enjoy your frozen road to victory in this endless rumble of ours. After last update everything's epic and in slow motion :p

12. Qegg

Qegg Powder Monkey

same here! The 1 min frozen for over an hour in this "1 min" our marks were not be counted to the board! Waste the time and energy! Please fix asap, thx!

13. Isles dT

Isles dT Powder Monkey

Ours got unstuck overnight... may be that a maintenance break about 3 hrs ago fixed the problem.

14. Bear

Bear Commodore

It did.