100 Pirate Guild

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Resarf, Aug 19, 2015.

1. Resarf

Resarf Captain

How about increasing the guild size from 50 to 100.

There are way too many guilds and way to many guilds that have broken into multiple parts due to the 50 limit.

Sure creating a 100 person guild will be tough for some, but pirates are tough.

Whats better than 50 drunken pirates, 100 drunken pirates

Can I get an Arrrr

2. SpongeCake

SpongeCake Crew

Arrrrx2! I really like the idea!
    That would widen the rival bases we get during rumbles too, more +25% bp, more fun for everyone :)

3. Spongee

Spongee Commodore

@ Resarf, many are probably cursing you, after struggling and just barely getting a guild of 50 together. :D

I'll take the lazy man's approach, just merge with another guild of 50. Is PD interested in a merger? :cool:

4. Bear

Bear Commodore

They are working on an alliance system that will give allied guilds to share an in game chat, and have a fleet captain over the alliance. This will solve most of the issues multi guilds are facing.

5. Tiger Claw

Tiger Claw Captain

Now that would be really CoOL.

TiGeR

6. Resarf

Resarf Captain

@Spongee the resulting mergers would be epic. I'd merge with you guys any day.

Bear likes this.
  7. Skye

Skye Commodore

I always thought 50 was an arbitrary limit, and given the number of multi-guild alliances, it would help them out.
    We've got what, 6 PUs to date?

100 is a much better number.

8. Bear

Bear Commodore

I think the multi guild alliance with joint chat is still better because it allows you to designate official under captains over groups of 50. It helps lighten the management load

Bou Regreg, Ian and Tiger Claw like this.
  9. Skye

Skye Commodore

Aren't we getting new ranks like quartermaster to help with that?

10. Ian

Ian Commodore

@Lynsey [Midoki] said maybe the upgrade after this weeks upgrade... Note: there was a 'maybe' in there. :)

Last edited: Aug 19, 2015
    The Fish Eyed Pirate likes this.
  11. peg-brain bob

peg-brain bob Captain

@Lynsey [Midoki] When this happens - please can you allow inter-alliance visits that don't wipe guild perk/pirate donations :)

12. Lynsey [Midoki]

Lynsey [Midoki] Senior Designer Staff Member

Just to clarify, the 'maybe the next update after this one' refers just to the Quartermaster rank, not for guild alliances!

Cocobean, Skye and Bear like this.
  13. awbo

awbo Captain

Just wanted to bump this topic and say +1 for guild alliances and chat, would be really handy.

14. Enuthral

Enuthral First Mate

Aside from guild alliances. How about a rumble chat room that the teams in the rumble can growl at each other...