[2.0.0] Defending Romeo Boomer Used 20/20 Stamina In One Defence

Discussion in 'Battle Bugs' started by c00ni, Aug 23, 2015.

1. c00ni

c00ni First Mate

My Legendary Fort is currently mid-upgrade so I can't directly access it.

This morning I very specifically remember waking up to getting attacked, which allowed me to access my Fort. McKracken was left with 1/20 stamina and I'd just farmed some copper so I set him to train. Meanwhile my Romeo Boomer had finished recovering so I set him as active. Immediately after that I started training him.

When I loaded the game just now after being attacked ONCE (only one entry in my defensive log), I saw the stamina bar go from 20/20 to 0/20. Then as I was taking a screenshot I failed and exited the game by accident -_- so now I can't get back into the fort to check if he's really exhausted or not.

One thing for CERTAIN is that my Romeo Boomer had just finished a recovery session overnight and then I saw this today:
    [​IMG]

And about 30mins after taking the above screenshot I get a notification that Romeo Boomer has finished training so he shouldn't even have been active in the first place?

Last edited: Aug 23, 2015
  2. c00ni

c00ni First Mate

So not sure why I got an exhausted notification if Boomer was training during the time of attack.
    The replay shows no Legendary standing on the fort.

3. Bear

Bear Commodore

Yup. Definitely bugged

4. Bear

Bear Commodore

A lot of the problems with legendary pirates seem to be related to, or happen during, upgrading the fort. So maybe some of these bugs are interrelated.

5. Skye

Skye Commodore

My boomer lost a considerable amount of stamina in one defense as well, much more than the standard amount, and I'm not sure what caused it. He had plenty of stamina left, and it was only 1*.

6. c00ni

c00ni First Mate

Was he training at the time?

7. Skye

Skye Commodore

No he wasn't, but my fort was upgrading!

8. Booty isle

Booty isle Captain

I lost 20 out of 20 on my stamina too after exactly one defensive lost

9. c00ni

c00ni First Mate

And was your Legendary training and/or was your Fort upgrading?

10. SaK

SaK First Mate

Here comes more BUGS...

Boomers is getting zero health after I am getting attacked!

Don't worry Midoki, I'm used to bugs now...I won't complain for new bugs!

Great update...woho!:(

11. Booty isle

Booty isle Captain

I couldn't say for sure at this point. But I logged in and watched the stamina decrease 1 by 1 until it went to zero... I have two islands and I am not even sure it was Romeo who had the issue. It very well might have been a different legendary... But it did happen. Sorry for the lack of help here. I remember just recruiting him and activating him. He definately got a training in at that moment but I am not sure if he was training at time of attack...

12. # Johnny Doe #

# Johnny Doe # First Mate

Awesome @SaK, glad you're happy with the update.
    This is possibly the most positive post of yours I've seen ;)

:p

Bou Regreg and Skye like this.
  13. SaK

SaK First Mate

U didn't get my scarcasm....
    Now I understand why people write (scarcasm) after a sentence, if it was really meant like that. Because otherwise people here don't understand!

Look at the smiley at the end of the sentence. I wrote im happy still I put a sad face. That should be clear.

# Johnny Doe # likes this.
  14. c00ni

c00ni First Mate

To follow up, I just completed the Fort upgrade and Romeo Boomer was sitting there in his cage with 20/20 Stamina remaining. So it looks like it's more of a UI glitch than actually draining all his Stamina.

15. John56

John56 First Mate

I had the same thing happen, fort upgrading and I upgraded Romeo after I was attacked and able to access the fort. However, when he was done upgrading, I couldn't get into the fort to activate him, so when I was attacked again I got the message that he had 0 stamina. When I went into the fort after that attack, he was there with the same stamina he had when I set him to upgrade, but he was not active. I guess it is just a glitch, but at least it let me access my fort again to set him to active, so I was happy that it happened.

16. Sethius03

Sethius03 Powder Monkey

So the stamina has to be at 0 before you can rest him? Is that the case bc the faq in the game makes it sound like once the stamina reaches 0 they're done forever. But I do not see anything to press that will rest them and rebuild stamina. So I take it from reading this you can't rest them until they hit 0? Is this correct? Can someone let me know please. Thanks

17. John56

John56 First Mate

Yes, stamina has to hit 0 before you can recharge them. Once they hit 0 there will be a button under their cage to recharge them. It does not happen automatically; you have to click that button to recharge them. It takes 24 hours to recharge.