[2.0.0 GFX Glitch] Knockback "stuns" troops (but not really?)

Discussion in 'Battle Bugs' started by Skye, Aug 19, 2015.

1. Skye

Skye Commodore

It doesn't happen every time, but some times, when my troops are thrown around by the knockback from a ground pounder shell, it triggers the z above their head as if they are stunned for a very small fraction of a second. I don't think it actually stuns them, and they recover at more or less the normal rate.
    [​IMG]

in that image, you can see that the mystic mortar is way out of range of the gunner, and there aren't any mystic mines nearby. What did happen is a ground pounder shell exploded to the left a bit, knocking him back but doing very little damage. This made a little z pop up above his head (sorry I only barely managed to capture it as it was fading out, but you can see it up there still).

It doesn't happen every time they are knocked around, but it does happen some of the time. I'm not sure if that was an intended update or not, but its not how things used to show, so I thought I would bring it up. I'm hoping its not changing their behavior at all, it doesn't seem to be, but it is weird seeing a bunch of "z"s pop up for a tenth of a second.