[2.2.1] Streak Chest Rewards Incorrectly Colour Coded

Discussion in 'General Bugs' started by c00ni, Nov 1, 2015.

1. c00ni

c00ni First Mate

I'm not entirely sure at what stage this started happening but it seems all my chests are now colour coded orange, the colour that only Admiral's chests are meant to be.

I first noticed it for the Captain's chest (should be purple):
    [​IMG]

The Admiral's at 100 was orange as expected, but the Quartermaster's chest was also orange (should be blue):
    [​IMG]

2. Skye

Skye Commodore

The colors match the tier of the streak they are obtained in. 100 wins is legendary tier, and all the rewards in that have an orange background to reflect that. 50 wins is epic tier and all the rewards in that are colored purple to reflect it. I think its an indicator of what type of tier you will be in at that level, so you know when your tier level ranks up, rather than an indicator of the rarity of the chest.

edit: this doesn't explain the captain's chest being orange though as it shouldn't be a legendary streak until 100 wins, but it does explain all the legendary streak rewards being orange.

3. c00ni

c00ni First Mate

Ah
    Well then there's certainly still a bug there somewhere.

4. c00ni

c00ni First Mate

Restarted my streak.
    Is it just my island/account that's broken?
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Nov 1, 2015
  5. Skye

Skye Commodore

I think my theory was horribly wrong :c

6. Ultimate Sea Dog

Ultimate Sea Dog First Mate

Bumping this up.

Appears the same colour for all chests/streak bands.

7. Skye

Skye Commodore

Definitely happening at all levels of streak for every kind of chest.