[2.3.0] Android update bugs & issues

Discussion in 'General Bugs' started by Lynsey [Midoki], Dec 14, 2015.

1. Lynsey [Midoki]

Lynsey [Midoki] Senior Designer Staff Member

Let's have 'em!

KNOWN ISSUES:

* There's currently an issue with downloading the Android update. We're looking into this and hope to have it rectified as soon as possible.

* The Christmas Outfit buffs aren't being displayed upon winning the outfit from a chest - you can still see the buffs if you view the Outfit in the Collection, however.

Last edited: Dec 14, 2015
    Zu Vn likes this.
  2. Charles Vane

Charles Vane Powder Monkey

Change the title, please. It says iOS. Get me confused.

3. Lynsey [Midoki]

Apologies! Done.

4. Zu Vn

Zu Vn Powder Monkey

Can you tell me: how long to fix this issue? I need reinstall app or not? Thanks

5. mike lee

mike lee Powder Monkey

The update was completed successfully, but it cannot be started. I tried several times with reinstallation, clearing the app cache & data and reboot, but i failed. Do you have any suggestions for this issue? My device is Samsung table pc Note Pro 12.2.

6. nomadicarus

nomadicarus Powder Monkey

subbed.

**no new posts required, follow this thread and await a post stating it's fixed**;

then it'll be a process of uninstalling & re-installing the app from the play store.

7. reCKlENSZ

reCKlENSZ Powder Monkey

still no update about the issue?... :(

jack27297 likes this.
  8. jack27297

jack27297 Powder Monkey

Its been 2hrs since they posted about problem on twitter till now no update about issue. feeling disappointed. Hope they fix the issue soon and post some updates about issue till then finger crossed!!! :(:(

9. Lynsey [Midoki]

We're just finishing the new build now and hope to have it on the store shortly.

10. Nick Yeo

Nick Yeo Powder Monkey

Let's hope it works. Middle of a rumble now.

11. sheldonopolis

sheldonopolis Powder Monkey

1.5 hrs since Lynsey's last post and STILL no game. I sure hope all the ios users don't take all the android users loot lol.

12. sheldonopolis

sheldonopolis Powder Monkey

Beings how the devs didn't/won't tell people... For those that tried 2 update earlier and I didn't work and the game still doesn't work, u need 2 uninstall then reinstall the game to get the update. Sounds like a huge hassle 2 me. Also, this worked 4 me, but not 4 my wife. She is still having issues trying 2 get the game 2 work.

13. Lnds500

Lnds500 Powder Monkey

You don't need to re-install. There is a new update (2.3.1) on the App Store right now. Go get it.

14. thomssi

thomssi First Mate

Still shows expansion file validation failed

15. Lnds500

Lnds500 Powder Monkey

Did you update to version 2.3.1? Works fine for me.

16. thomssi

thomssi First Mate

Im trying again, accessing via my local app store or via chrome show different versions.

17. Lynsey [Midoki]

The fixed update 2.3.1 is now out. You may need to force close Google Play and re-open it to get it if your Play Store is still showing 2.3.0.

18. nomadicarus

nomadicarus Powder Monkey

uninstall/re-install worked fine for me; obviously do NOT do this if your island is not tied to a cloud account: just update via the app store.

19. Olwydd

Olwydd Powder Monkey

Updated the game and I've lost everything. The game starts from the beginning. :|

I guess the game doesn't recognize my account when logging in or something. Anyone know how to fix this?

20. Barbe Rose

Barbe Rose Crew

Same! Just lost everything! And I don't believe Midoki is able to fix this anymore...

I'm officially done with this game, i'm not going to run after my account. The time and patience we put in it, is just not worth it.
    Time on earth is short, and there are better things to do than wait on poor devs to fix a game they crashed all by themselves!

Goodnight, and goodluck!