2-for-1 Attack Strategy

Discussion in 'Battle Strategies' started by Tex, Jan 6, 2015.

1. Tex

Tex Commodore

2-for-1 Attack Strategy
    This is a useful strategy when attacking at high level and during a Trophy Push.

If you find yourself getting attacked relentlessly at the highest levels, it can be hard to tread water. Perhaps you 2-Star Attack a base and move up a few points, only to suffer a 3-Star loss before your next battle. You end up losing ground and it can be frustrating.

The solution requires a little patience. After that 3-Star Beatdown, your base will be shielded for a few hours. Cook up a full army and send them on a boat-ride around the map. Then refill your troops in the Tavern. When that second batch of troops is done you can now drop your shield and attack 2X. So if you manage to win two battles in a row; it won't hurt so much when you get defeated. You might even net a nice profit.

Last edited: Jan 6, 2015
    Captain Harlock, Luqman and Kelani like this.
  2. Captain MetaTauta

Captain MetaTauta First Mate

Or you could try the not losing method

Shonda La, Captain Monkey and Floki like this.
  3. Tex

Tex Commodore

Perhaps a member from the Chinese guilds can enlighten us to that method.

Salty Snack and Kelani like this.
  4. Captain MetaTauta

Why aren't my smileys showing up

5. Captain MetaTauta

Yes yes yes they should be along anytime now

6. Tex

Tex Commodore

Forget the smiley. What happened to your avatar? :)

7. Captain MetaTauta

I haven't found one cool enough

8. Indeed a good strategy, it's hard to get those 3 stars when pushing, and some people come along and just destroy your base like it's nothing.
    I always try to keep my resources to a minimum to scare of attackers:mad:

9. Salty Snack

Salty Snack Captain

I'm the opposite. I try to have as much res as I can to attract attackers. Usually 3-4 successful defends before I get hit hard enough for a shield. I rank up more from defends than attacks.

10. Red Privateer

Red Privateer First Mate

Again, I think there is a basic flaw in Midoki's thinking, they make it easy to sit on your duff and hard and expensive to actively engage in combat. At this point, my only constructive suggestion is to make Revenge attacks immune to shield protection -- you can't roll over a player, shield up, and leave the player high and dry.

Keelhauler Jake likes this.