2 more thinks

Discussion in 'General Improvements' started by Denis, Oct 3, 2014.

1. Denis

Denis Crew

Hi !
    1) I think it will be good if i can see on the chat icon how many guys online now
    2) It will be good if i can see map of shooting range for all my weapons not only for one each. Then i can make my defense better much easy
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Oct 3, 2014
  2. SirVin

SirVin First Mate

Answer For No 1 Has Already Been Implented Just Go To Roster And Who Has A Green Flag Besides His Name Is Active

3. Denis

Denis Crew

I know this, but for this i need every time go to Roster and see anyone online or not. May be change color of chat icon to green when someone online (not only me) ?

4. Brendan

Brendan Powder Monkey

:eek:THAT IS AWSOME BRO!!

5. Denis

Denis Crew

Many screenshots - Photoshop Elements - Layers type set to Difference :)
    This image does not include mines damage radius. And now i closed the hole in the defense on the left low side :)

For #2 i think it can be made like with sea on exploration map - drakes color - strongest defense

6. SirVin

SirVin First Mate

I Don't Think That's Ada Great Idea Some Games Don't Even Have The Basics ones

7. Denis

Denis Crew

Why look at other games ? We together can make this game the best.
    Better to let the other developers will learn how to do looking at this game :)

8. Captain Didwell

Captain Didwell First Mate

Map of shooting range. This seems cool. But I believe they intend to do it this way to make the game more challengeable. If we can just simply had the range for each of the defense, that is already an advance gaming.

9. I have thought of concept #2 too and it would be easy and all, but @Captain Didwell has a solid point.
    About concept #1 I think it's nice if they implemented the feature but i'm okay of they don't or it takes some more time.

10. Remedy

Remedy Powder Monkey

I think the OP was talking about having it on your own base, not one's you are attacking. While it seems helpful, it also seems like a lot of clutter and may not run too well on some devices.

11. Gangrene Beard

Gangrene Beard Commodore

If enough people want it, it could be most helpful in the edit mode

12. Stupid Fish

Stupid Fish First Mate

on the flip side, I think shooting range is a somehow a good point too. Since you can determine how to position your towers and stuff well, it will make your island more customizable and flexible. and talking about challenge and stuff, if one island is well set up, isn't it more hard to infiltrate, making the game more challenging?

13. I would love to see a map of the shooting range of all my defenses yes! But i'm fine with the way it is now, for myself I can build a solid defense without it. But some people make mistakes and have weak-spots because they don't compare the shooting range's, and i'm actually fine with that too! ;)

Gristle likes this.
  14. Gangrene Beard

Gangrene Beard Commodore

Exactly my thought. Leave the advantage to those of us that can visualize the defense

15. Pirate Fear

Pirate Fear First Mate

I like the range idea.
    One thing that would be nice is if you can turn on certain defenses ranges because all of them on looks chaotic if not wanted. You could turn them all on if needed, because I see the value in that.
    Maybe you could also keep on individual defenses if needed.
    Hope it gets implemented!

16. Stupid Fish

Stupid Fish First Mate

you mean a feature that could allow you to tilt the tower in different directions?

17. Gangrene Beard

Gangrene Beard Commodore

He means visible, not rotate

18. Pirate Fear

Pirate Fear First Mate

Yeah. I do mean visible.
    Thanks Gangrene!

19. Gangrene Beard

Gangrene Beard Commodore

No problemo

20. Stupid Fish

Stupid Fish First Mate