2 santa during battle

Discussion in 'Battle Bugs' started by aaroneels, Jan 11, 2015.

1. aaroneels

aaroneels Powder Monkey

the limit for santa only 1, but during battle, there are two of them

2. Tex

Tex Commodore

Can you post a screenshot?

3. aaroneels

aaroneels Powder Monkey

4. Tiger Claw

Tiger Claw Captain

Is it possible that a loaded Santa on the ship could be added to another Santa loaded inside the Tavern?

TiGeR

5. aaroneels

aaroneels Powder Monkey

nope, i have already tried

6. Tiger Claw

Tiger Claw Captain

I guess that doesn't leave much wiggle room outside of it being a possible hacker for Midoki to investigate.

TiGeR

7. Devil's Advocate

Devil's Advocate Powder Monkey

Always possible aaroneels photoshopped the second Santa Brute into his screenshot. Conspiracy to discredit those who attack him.

8. aaroneels

aaroneels Powder Monkey

lol, no I'm not -.-

9. Captain Monkey

Captain Monkey First Mate

I think it's suspicoius. Let midoki investigate it. They might be able to find a glitch/bug and fix it, or else they find a cheat.

10. aaroneels

aaroneels Powder Monkey

11. Christy

Christy Commodore

Do people REALLY have nothing better to do then photoshop in a second Santa :eek: I would think and hope not o_O

12. Bear

Bear Commodore

Nah. @Devil's Advocate us just our newest troll...

Christy likes this.
  13. So you were the attacker here? And you're worried about having used two santas, even though the log only shows one? I'm confused... :/

14. aaroneels

aaroneels Powder Monkey

I'm not worried. just repotting. i just don't know how it's possible.

15. ElGordo

ElGordo First Mate

Well aaroneels,
    if Santas twin only show up in the replay and only for shorttime it's a glitch of the replay.
    Or have you seen both Santas during your attack?
    That would be interesting.

16. aaroneels

aaroneels Powder Monkey

both santa present during the battle. i have no idea bro.

17. Kelani

Kelani Commodore

I want to say that isn't photoshopped, but I have two questions about the screenshots:

1. In the 54 sec. screenshot, where is the second Santa?
    2. In the 1m 8s screenshot, why is one Santa's hat tassel now on the opposite side?

18. Burnz

Burnz Captain

It has to be Photoshopped, look at the Candy canes both santas have, each has a green beanie from one of its elves going though it. The bottom santa is going through a wall and shouldn't have it.

Kelani likes this.
  19. Kelani

Kelani Commodore

Nice eyes, but I don't think that's an elf beanie. Each candy cane has a green bow in that spot. Check Santa's portrait in the Tavern. It shows it.

Think I'll put this under the microscope real quick..

20. Kelani

Kelani Commodore

Ok, I take back what I said before. That 51 sec photo looks edited.

-There are suspiciously blurred areas in areas of high contrast (Top of both Santa hats against the background)
    - Bottom Santa's beard size/shape is inconsistent with Top Santa's
    - Bottom Santa's package (now, now) in the sack (now, now) on his back is misshapen, and missing part of the stripe.
    -The bottom candy cane's green bow does not extend above the candy cane, like the top candy cane.

Couple other things, but, yeah.. I'm not buying it. Way to waste our time, there.