$25 Gem Package option

Discussion in 'General Improvements' started by fricc2174, Feb 7, 2015.

1. fricc2174

fricc2174 First Mate

Chris please get Midoki to add a middle ground 25 dollar gem/BP/EP package. We buy iTunes gift cards in 25 dollars many times. I would spend it all if you guys had a 25 dollar package. I am sure I am not the only one. I end up only spending 19.99 package( but would happily do a 25). What I am not willing to do is 19.99 and the the 4.99 gem only package.

Feedback ALL

Kelani likes this.
  2. Gangrene Beard

Gangrene Beard Commodore

With just $5 more than their current middle-of-the-road option, I don't see this being implemented - but I do see your frustration. You could always save 4 $25 cards and do one large purchase ;) or just safe the balance to apply later(because that much self control is so easy, right?)

That being said, any change is likely to be considered if it garners enough positive support from the masses and doesn't threaten to brick the game. From me it's a no because there is no benefit for me since I purchase directly and not through gift cards.

3. fricc2174

fricc2174 First Mate

Ahh I see your point. It's a good one but, they should consider it many people do use gift cards. I mostly use them. I know the only way kids have access to money is either steal credit cards from their parents or gift cards. I will and do, do what you said I just save. However they would have more of my money if they did a 25 dollar card that's all I am saying. Up to them. Oooooooor option B add bonus to the 5 dollars(unlikely I know) but I would spend that 5!

4. Gangrene Beard

Gangrene Beard Commodore

Now a small bonus to $5 purchases I can get behind! +1 from me on that.