420 pirates

Discussion in 'Recruitment' started by Booty isle, Jan 8, 2015.

1. Booty isle

Booty isle Captain

We got a couple of spots open if any active players are looking for a rumble oriented guild... Ask for booty. P.s. We are currently in a rare rank push week. Come check it out!

2. Hey Booty. Thank you for allowing me to visit and rumble with you. You are a great captain. I enjoyed the way your guild is relaxed in some ways but also highly competitive. The players are welcoming and the chat is fun and sometimes hilarious.

I enjoyed every minute of my visit, and learned a lot also.

I'm sure any spots you have vacant will be filled fast.

Thanks again!

Dianne

Booty isle and Ian like this.
  3. Booty isle

Booty isle Captain

It was fun having you... Come on over for a rumble anytime!

Dianne's Isle likes this.
  4. Booty isle

Booty isle Captain

We have a few spots left for players who like daily rumbles. We are scoring more points in new rumble scoring system. If you want to join a team that has a winning mantra. Join the 420 team!

Tifosa likes this.
  5. Booty isle

Booty isle Captain

We have a few spots open for people who want to win rumbles daily. Come check us out!

Last edited: Apr 8, 2016
    Tifosa likes this.
  6. flyingdoucheman

flyingdoucheman Magical Banner Wizard

420, where real life & game life can collide without incident. Joint today.

Booty isle likes this.
  7. Booty isle

Booty isle Captain

What better day to join the 420 crew than on 4/20! It's a huge party today, come see how high we can get together!

flyingdoucheman likes this.
  8. flyingdoucheman

flyingdoucheman Magical Banner Wizard

Looks good on you Booty Isle. :D

Booty isle likes this.
  9. Booty isle

Booty isle Captain

420 pirates are rebuilding. We are looking for highly active pirates(daily) who like to chat and help other players get better. We are a former top 15 guild in ranks and rumbles. constant rank pushing is not required. Many players in guild are eager to help. Most have been playing for two years or more and have lots of experience. We are lookin for PH6+ players.

We ask that all pirates share in the responsibility of funding perks, but you need to be fast because they are funded quickly. Pirate donations need to be fair and a 50/50 ratio is recommended.

Captain of the guild is Booty Isle. Drop me a private message or join the guild today!

Join and sail the high seas with us!

Last edited: Aug 31, 2016
  10. Booty isle

Booty isle Captain

Well, the merger fell through so we lowered the minimums to join and filled up. We have a strong crew who is looking for strong players to join us. Pm me or apply in game. Free spliffs for first 5 to join. :cool:

Mobotts likes this.
  11. Mobotts

Mobotts Captain

Glad to hear you've filled up! Way to go See you out on the high seas!

Booty isle likes this.