50 % less training time during Rumbles

Discussion in 'Battle Improvements' started by Alnear, May 29, 2015.

1. Alnear

Alnear Powder Monkey

I know Rumbles are not very exiting for many players but I think that if we could have 50% less training during Rumbles players might get a little more enthusiastic about fighting than they are now.

just my personal opinion.

Honestbob456, Raptelan and Kelani like this.
  2. Kelani

Kelani Commodore

I like the thought, but that would give a huge advantage to guilds which are able to rumble nonstop. That could be problematic.

Maybe it'd help if they allowed the entire guild to fund reduced training times at the start of the rumble. Say, 100 gems to get 50% reduced times. I dunno.

Alnear likes this.
  3. Alnear

Alnear Powder Monkey

4. Jmababa

Jmababa Powder Monkey

Another idea to elaborate on this one donate pirates directly to tavern so that if someone can make pirates fast he canhelp others in rumbles by handing out pirates instead of fighting that way your guild can rumble more faster

Alnear likes this.
  5. Ian

Ian Commodore

Pirates moving from one Tavern to another.... That's sounds like a Pirate Pub Crawl. :)

6. alebvk

alebvk Powder Monkey

I liked the idea, but there's a problem. What would happen if you had pirate catcher active? At it's highest lvl it reduces training time by 45%. If you could stack both perks that'll mean you could have troops instantaniously.
    May be a boost effect on guild's perks?