7 Storms is now open!

Discussion in 'Recruitment' started by Flowers, Sep 23, 2014.

1. Flowers

Flowers Powder Monkey

Hello fellow buccaneers,
    Today, September 23rd, 2014, I have decided to create a new, elite Guild in Plunder Pirates. The name of the Guild is going to be called 7 Storms. I, Floral, will be leader but i am curently looking for someone tomhelp me run the clan. All things will be sorted out shortly. I am getting GFX made for us right now and the requirements will be announced soon. If you are interested in becoming a member, please leave a comment. If you are interested in a leadership position, leave a comment then send me a PM.
    Thank you for your time,
    Floral

2. Flowers

Flowers Powder Monkey

anyone?

3. As co-captain of a guild we noticed it is hard to get new members, so I and Black_beard decided to join forces. We have now grown to one of the fastest growing guilds in Plunder Pirates.
    You are most welcome to merge with us!

4. Flowers

Flowers Powder Monkey

Absolutely. Feel free to bring your members over ;)

5. As of right now we have an active guild of 42 pirates, and I can't even find 7 storms in my guild hall. So feel free to look for us Sinister Souls. And grow with us as one of the best guilds. (we are allmost a top 100 guild now)