9 more and our guild is full make sure your one! Why?

Discussion in 'Recruitment' started by K.K.Lassig, Aug 30, 2017.

1. K.K.Lassig

K.K.Lassig Crew

the walking dead is 84th in the world and 54th in rumbles.not bad for a guild that only rumbles on Saturday. We got power players. I know there are tons of great guilds out there. We are not a superguild like dunk and disorderly (hey if that's you're style the are AWSOME) just adults who are very active. I merged my old guild the British Bulldogs ( oh yea you know who we are,we killed you guys in rumble - just kidding....maybe)because we share the same ideals and it worked out great! Very tight group. Stop by and see for yourself I bet you a shot and a beer you will stay. Thanks see ya soon I hope because recruiting sux but I bet you know that already. Happy plundering see you on the sea!

2. K.K.Lassig

K.K.Lassig Crew

Oh yeah if look below you can see our captain's pitch and lots more stuff about how cool it is to be in the walking dead

3. Barbe Rose

Barbe Rose Crew

Ahoy my Churchilian /Bulldoggish friend, Me think ye should be able to crimp a few lads with a speech like that!;)

The Walking Dead seems a great guild, with a lot of active players! And I heard they are powered!? Probably by that new diesel-grog! Watch out for them climbing the Leaderboard!

Ho and such a cool hat! I had one like those, but I lent it to Mr. Hammerhead and now it’s stretched!:eek: Beware of the famous hat trick and be careful with yours!

[​IMG] [​IMG][/URL][/IMG]

Greetings from dNd!

Ps: we do like to dunk. But it’s more like dunking donuts in a large pint of Guinness, in order to get DrunkAndDisorderly all over the place.

dNd is a super(be) guild indeed, but it’s the Theebar family that makes it even greater. Have a look at the Theebar thread by Lady MorganFlint to learn more about us all. (this post uses cookies… sorry).

Blueberry likes this.
  4. MorganFlint

MorganFlint Captain

Hi @K.K.Lassig , thanks for the hello. Best of luck to y'all in Walking Dead. Nice to see another guild getting pumped up :D