A few ideas

Discussion in 'Guild Improvements' started by Sibeto, May 30, 2017.

1. Sibeto

Sibeto Crew

Hello all,
    I have had a few ideas, which to me, should of already of been implemented.

1. Message of the day - It actually appears in chat, every time you login. (This could be a way of briefing guild mates).

2. Guild mail - This pretty much speaks for itself. We need members to know something, here would be an idea to send it out to the masses.

3. Already mentioned but...Chat enabled when streaking - I don't want to play this game as a lone wolf.

Slim Hawks, Super-Nor and Intimidator like this.
  2. Intimidator

Intimidator Captain

We have an outside chat app we use in our guild, but does absolutely no good if people don't check messages. If there is a lot of chatter, people don't wanna read through all the junk and miss messages from officers on occasion. Communication is always a challenge in the game as well. Things get lost if the guild has a busy day and lots of chatter there. Once again people don't wanna spend their game time reading all the BS. I understand.

This would be ideal in the game if a red exclamation point or something popped up and they had no choice but to see there was info that officers wanted to get to guild mates. Not saying everyone would like it, but I'm all for it, lol.

I don't see why it's so hard to enable chat or any activities involved there to be implemented to streaks. Seems like a no brainer to me. One of the first things when starting the game is to join a guild and benefit from the perks, etc. Streaking takes one away from the guild and most people like myself play for the interaction with mates to begin with! Mentioned in numerous threads before. Not been fixed yet. I'm sure there are a lot of people who would be thrilled to be able to use all the features of the game and still "feel" like they are playing with others. Solo is no fun.

3. SZPILA

SZPILA Powder Monkey

New Building: Barracks

When pirates return from a sea voyage on the map disappear if there are too many in the tavern.

In this building, you can keep a few extra pirates from the tavern when the pirates return from the expedition or fight not everyone participated.

4. I'd like there to be somewhere where you can find a complete list of ALL the guilds that play plunder pirates not just the ranking ones.
    That way new (and old pirates) could decide where they want their home to be based on all the information out there.
    I know other guilds come up on a rolling program when you want to join a guild but this makes it more of a game of chance where you end up!