A few ideas

Discussion in 'General Improvements' started by 311Hokie, Aug 31, 2015.

1. 311Hokie

311Hokie Powder Monkey

These have been percolating around in my brain for a few months now and finally had time to post. Sorry if they've been previously discussed/suggested. I didn't have time to filter through all the many great ideas on this board!
    1. Lock view zoom when looking for islands to attack. I like to zoom out to see an entire island prior to attacking. When I do this in CofC, my view stays zoomed out even after hitting "next" to go to the next base, while in PP it zooms back in to the default view. Would be great if the view would stay zoomed out.
    2. When selecting pirate hall, there should be a "re-arm all defenses" button so I don't have to click on each defense type to re-arm.
    3. Love the rehire button (now that it's working) but hate that I have to gem recruit to get the "fight" button to show up. This should always be present allowing me to start another battle without a full ship if I so choose
    4. Update errands so legendary pirate items are obtainable this way
    5. On the legendary pirate training screen, it would be nice if each item would list the # required to upgrade and # of items in storage so I can quickly determine how close I am to having the items needed to train an upgrade i.e. 2/4 Voodoo masks instead of a red 4 indicating I don't have enough
    6. Should be able to rest a legendary pirate at any time rather than waiting until they are entirely exhausted

-311Hokie

2. Ian

Ian Commodore

+1 ALL very good ideas...

3. Ultimate Sea Dog

Ultimate Sea Dog First Mate

4. yeti

yeti Captain

In the training screen, if you tap on the item you don't have enough of it will show you how many you currently have in your silo

5. # Johnny Doe #

# Johnny Doe # First Mate

+1 Nice list Hokie :)

6. diddly-squat

diddly-squat Powder Monkey

• Have the ability to, in the tavern, set up troop templates so that they you could quickly recruit different armies
    • After the ship has returned have the ability to see who is still on board

7. # Johnny Doe #

# Johnny Doe # First Mate

7. Have the ability to save a number of different base designs

Langballe and Ultimate Sea Dog like this.
  8. 311Hokie

311Hokie Powder Monkey

@yeti Noticed that! Certainly helps, but would still like to see # in inventory listed on upgrade screen (one less click)
    @Johnny Doe Thank you! Agree with being able to save different base designs - would allow one to try out new base designs with option to quickly revert to previous design if if didn't work.