A few PVP suggestions

Discussion in 'Battle Improvements' started by Gristle, Oct 11, 2014.

1. Gristle

Gristle First Mate

I tried to look these up in the forums, but search returns (and even the good old eyeballs) didn't show me the topics. Sorry for the wall of text, but I like the game a lot and just want to offer my two doubloons...

For PVP might I suggest the following:

- When you get attacked it would be nice to see the level of the enemy troops that attack you (i.e. Have the little stone troop level doohickey on the upper left or right). If you get owned it would be nice to know if it was level 1 troops or level 15. You cannot tell by PvP level alone.

- When I was about level 450 I got attacked by a level 706...Is that normal? It seems like quite a difference in skill and most probably troop levels (which you cannot see). The guy was in the top 10 when he attacked me and I was no where near the top 200 (not that that part matters).

- (This has probably been mentioned) The ability to click on an enemy building or weapon to see the radius of attack while searching for a foe (See that other game that I will not mention, but you know the one).

- I know this one has been mentioned, but the time to decide whether to attack or not needs to be a wee bit longer so you can use the 3-D aspects of the game a little more. I think you are handcuffing a big part of why this game is cooler than others (3D) by not giving a few more seconds to rotate the view.

If these have been mentions, apologies, but like many others on this forum I would love to see the game evolve and have even more coolness!

Thanks to everyone at Midoki for making such a cool game and thanks to the posters here for helping out.

In vino veretas!

2. Admin [Midoki]

Admin [Midoki] Administrator Staff Member

- It's a fair suggestion so we'll look into incorporating this in the future
    - Yes it can happen. We start with a pool -50 and +50 from yout level, but if there are not enough results we extend to -100 and +100. This continues until the pool of matched fight is full
    - Not aware of any other games ;) However it could be included, but doesn't it give the game away a bit?
    - We know about this one, don't worry :)

3. Gristle

Gristle First Mate

Yes it can happen. We start with a pool -50 and +50 from your level, but if there are not enough results we extend to -100 and +100. This continues until the pool of matched fight is full
    I thought that might be the case...just checking - because I was taken out to the woodshed - so to speak ;)

Not aware of any other games ;) However it could be included, but doesn't it give the game away a bit?
    Not a huge issue, just a thought

We know about this one, don't worry :)
    Awesome! I use it for now by turning all my Grog storage openings towards buildings so it is not so easy to see in with a fast timer, but it goes both ways.

Thanks!!

Last edited: Oct 13, 2014
  4. Gangrene Beard

Gangrene Beard Commodore

That's a good idea!

5. Gristle

Gristle First Mate

Well, the grog has to be REALLY full to see a change unlike the gold storage. Seems like the grog always has 3 barrels in it.

6. Also no new rewards after 500 wins? Seems a low number I got that fast as a noob 35 slots got me to 500 wins in a week. Now nothing after that :( add more fight rewards please chris ;)