A few Qs on the WD...

Discussion in 'Battle Strategies' started by Ultimate Sea Dog, Jun 9, 2015.

1. Ultimate Sea Dog

Ultimate Sea Dog First Mate

1) The caption for WD says that he has a damage level of 8. But he dosen't attack AT ALL. Why?
    2) The Brute, when dead, has larger bones than others. If he is revived by the WD, is there any difference?
    3) What is the use of the WD's Range Boost?
    4) If a Gunner is revived, will he still have a gun?

Sorry if these Qs were answered anywhere else. I just got WD a couple of days ago. Now I'm focussing on trying to incorporate 3 WDs into my army and practice Sky Raider landing skills at the same time. Tough:)

1. not sure, but I believe it was answered somewhere on the forum, to lazy to find it atm. But I didn't remember it so I think it's not really of big importance.
    2. nope
    3. it most likely boosts his range of who he protects [captain obvious]
    4. nope all raised skeletons are equal. they have no gender, no vote rights and can be abused in any way you like

2. Lynsey [Midoki]

Lynsey [Midoki] Senior Designer Staff Member

1: He does some small damage on sea battles, as well as protecting the crew. No damage done on island attacks though!
    2: Nope, he's literally just big boned.
    3: It boosts the range of his protection bubble, which reduces damage taken by all pirates within its domey goodness.
    4:

[​IMG]

When the 'Power of Voodoo' ability is trained, Skellywags can be resurrected as themselves. In the update, Skellywag corpses will have horns on them so that you can clearly identify them and perhaps time your Witch Doctor resurrections accordingly! Everyone else ends up just as a regular skelly though!

Bear likes this.
  3. [​IMG]
    I was wrong Lynsey was right :oops: