A few questions to start things off...

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Ayrton Ali, Sep 24, 2014.

1. Ayrton Ali

Ayrton Ali Powder Monkey

This is my first post.

I've been playing for about a week now and am really enjoying this game.

I'm finding it difficult to obtain some information and hope i may get some assistance here. I wonder if anyone could shed light on the following for me:

• How does the plunder system work, e.g. What percentage of your total available gold and grog is available for others to plunder?
    • Is the percentage available the same for the mines/distilleries as it is from the storages
    • Is there a penalty for those of a higher pirate hall hitting you? ?

Thanks in advance.

2. Razor

Razor Crew

1. I'm pretty sure it's 20%
    2. I'm not sure on this one
    3. I do not think so.

3. Ftyga

Ftyga Crew

1.It's 20%
    2.I think not.
    3. Nope

4. ll DarkZero ll

ll DarkZero ll Captain

Ayrton, those are some of the questions I'm answering in the FAQ right now. Hoping to clear up these issues. Ftyga, how do you know there's not a Pirate Hall penalty?

5. Squian2

Squian2 Powder Monkey

Are you able to edit the FaQ?

6. Razor

Razor Crew

7. Ftyga

Ftyga Crew

Becuase when i sniped i had a Ph 7 and Ph 6 hitting me and in calculation, No penalty.

8. Ayrton Ali

Ayrton Ali Powder Monkey

When you say snipe, do you mean you just sniped the pirate hall? If you went for the plunder then how would you know there was no penalty? As far as I can tell, there is no way of knowing if there is a penalty as there are no visual clues as to how much gold/grog they hold in total.

9. Ftyga

Ftyga Crew

I said that when ppl was hitting me, Many Ph 7 and Ph 6 raided me for about the same Gold and Grog when i had almost the same amount. So there is after what i see, no penalty.

10. Ayrton Ali

Ayrton Ali Powder Monkey

Thanks for clarifying that.

11. MonoPete

MonoPete Powder Monkey

Also, Chris answered this question under topic "Plunder amount calculation", no specifics but the figure 20% came up...

Ftyga likes this.
  13. Denis

Denis Crew

How often info in the guild journal updates ? Very often i see my last pirates points on the main game screen, but in guild journal i see previous value. If i see this difference and quit the game, what info will be saved ? From main screen, or guild journal ?
    TIA

14. Razor

Razor Crew

@Denis there is a delay to when it will show your real PP, you just have to be patient ;)
    Also if you quit the game nothing will happen to your PP

Denis likes this.
  15. Denis

Denis Crew

Razor Thanks a lot ! Now i calm :)

16. Razor

Razor Crew

No problemo ;)

17. Edward Kenway

Edward Kenway Captain

So a PH4 can attack a PH3 and still get 20%? Is this accurate? It's not like in Clash of Clans where you get a loot penalty for attacking lower lvl town halls?

18. Razor

Razor Crew

@Chris [Midoki] said that there was no penalty when attacking lower Pirate Halls

19. Edward Kenway

Edward Kenway Captain

Well that gives a great advantage, and disadvantage of course . Good to know.

20. Edward Kenway

Edward Kenway Captain

But wouldn't that mean that if you rush the Pirate halls a bit, you will be able to lvl up and build faster since u can get better resource collectors and more troops.

PlunderPirate likes this.