A revolution: the machine war!

Discussion in 'Battle Improvements' started by Dalek98, Jun 30, 2015.

1. Dalek98

Dalek98 Powder Monkey

Thread language: Italian

Il gioco è molto bello, il tema piratesco è geniale per questo tipo di gioco, ma è altrettanto vero che all'epoca si attrezzavano anche con "macchine precarie in legno per sopraffare i propri avversari, quindi pensavo che sarebbe una buona idea mettere una nuova struttura che dia questi supporti al giocatore!
    Queste macchine verrebbero utilizzate da truppe specifiche e da un numero specifico e una volta utilizzate per il loro scopo queste cederanno al suolo! ovviamente se il 51% delle truppe impiegate dovesse morire durante l'operazione la macchina cederebbe prima del dovuto, liberando però i pirati rimanenti!

La prima macchina è l'ariete, utilizzata da 5 bucanieri.
    Questo ariete abbatterà non solo il muro che abbiamo selezionato ma anche tutte le mura attaccate ad esso!

La seconda idea è una macchina planante, utilizzata da 2 Predoni dell'aria.
    Questa macchina è composta da una base circolare un palo in legno al centro e una specie di trottola che farà planare direttamente sull'isola nemica, i nostri predoni che non saranno più scaraventati via dal vento!

La terza idea, mortai e/o catapulta, impiega 3 bruti.
    Il mortaio è munito di due colpi e provocherà un danno in una vasta area e avrà, come centro dell'attacco, una Difesa nemica Casuale.
    La catapulta è munita di 2 colpi e provocherà un danno in un 'area precisa e attacchera una Difesa casuale dell'isola attaccata.

Ovviamente quando parlo di Difese non intendo ne mura, ne trappole!

Grazie per l'attenzione e spero che questa idea possa essere accolta dal team di sviluppo!

The game is very nice, the pirate theme is great for this type of game, but it is equally true that at the time they equipped it with "machines precarious wood to overpower their opponents, so I thought that would be a good idea to put a new structure that gives these media player!
    These machines would be used by troops specifications and a specific number and once used for their purpose they will give up on the ground! of course if 51% of the troops involved were to die during the operation the machine would surrender prematurely, however, freeing the remaining pirates!

The first machine is a ram, used by 5 buccaneers.
    This ram befall not only the wall that we have selected but also all the walls attached to it!

The second idea is a planing machine, used by 2 Marauders air.
    This machine consists of a circular base a wooden pole at the center and a kind of top that will make enemy hover directly on the island, our raiders that will no longer be thrown away by the wind!

The third idea, mortars and / or catapult, employs 3 brutes.
    The mortar has two shots and cause damage over a wide area, and will, as the center of the attack, a Defense Random enemy.
    The catapult is equipped with 2 shots and cause damage in a 'precise area and will attack a random Defense island attacked.

Of course when I speak of Defenses do not mean it walls or traps!

Thanks for your attention and I hope that this idea will be accepted by the development team!

*I translated with google translator*

Last edited: Jul 2, 2015
  2. Hi @Dalek98 for your thread to be taken in consideration it needs to be in English.
    Please consider posting your improvement in English or we will have to remove it from the list.

3. Bear

Bear Commodore

He has an English translation in the post.

4. Gangrene Beard

Gangrene Beard Commodore

Does no one else find it funny that an Italian player is suggesting a war machine designed by Leonardo De Vinci? Solid idea by the way

Bear likes this.
  5. Sneaky dude edited his post lol ;)

Gangrene Beard and Bear like this.
  6. Gangrene Beard

Gangrene Beard Commodore

Sneaky McSneakerton!