Ability for Captain to re-instate kicked members?

Discussion in 'Guild Improvements' started by ~Spyder~, Apr 20, 2017.

1. ~Spyder~

~Spyder~ Powder Monkey

Apologies if this has already been discussed/suggested.

Having just had quite a number of my guild 'kicked without warning' by a long-standing (but not English speaking) Crew member - I'm thinking it would be helpful to have a "reverse action" or "invite back" option that the Captain (and QMs?) could use. Maybe in the Notifications list or in the pop-up menu in the guild chat. I can't find anything in the threads about this specifically (may have missed it!), but have seen multiple complaints about similar issues in many other guilds. Any chance?!

2. MorganFlint

MorganFlint Captain

That could be a nice feature, or at least have a way to send them an in game message. The current work around is to use an external chat app like Slack, Line, Kik, etc. so you can send messages to players off game or out of guild.

Sea Patriot likes this.
  3. McQ

McQ Captain

If you're friends on GameCentre (Apple) you can invite members to join the guild you're in. Granted not many are connected that way so not sure it's viable.

4. flyingdoucheman

flyingdoucheman Magical Banner Wizard

Orrrr get your players here on forum. Free advertising for your guild. Make cool avatars n banners. Everyone has email so suggest peeps make a game email and give it to you. If you do choose a chat app then Slack by far is the way to go. My Douchey two centavos ;)

What's your guild @Spyder , I know a guy to help with pics n such. :rolleyes:

Seawitch and ~Spyder~ like this.
  5. flyingdoucheman

flyingdoucheman Magical Banner Wizard

6. ~Spyder~

~Spyder~ Powder Monkey

Oh sorry @flyingdoucheman, I haven't been on the forum for a while! It's Christ R Cap'n 2. Established guild but with not a lot of contact between majority of members. I think most don't speak English - they just get on with their thing! If I ask in the chat for emails etc, I imagine maybe 3 out of 50 may respond! We'll just carry on making do for now, I've only just taken on the Captaincy and am taking it steady to start with.

Sea Patriot likes this.
  7. Poppa Bob

Poppa Bob Crew

Speaking strictly from a pirate's point of view ... It's goes against the pirate mind to be "nice".