Ability to attack own fort to test defensive layout & attack strategies

Discussion in 'Build Improvements' started by grahvity, Jan 28, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. grahvity

grahvity Crew

Wouldn't it be totally tits to be able to repeatedly attack your own layout, pause the attack, make a quick edit and re-attack to test for weaknesses and also hone your attacking strategies?

YES.

Of course it would be a zero sum game. Gold/grog would not be won or lost and Pirates deployed would not cost anything and would be generated instantly. :)

[​IMG]

2. Please read the masterlist before posting new ideas. This particular idea has been posted a lot. And so it is included in the battle masterlist

3. Kelani

Kelani Commodore

And in many of the discussions, it's been considered pretty undesirable by most players. However, a similar idea where you can test-attack members of your own guild to show them defensive holes, and new strategies seemed to have more support.

grahvity likes this.
  4. TBaggins

TBaggins First Mate

If anything, both your own and guild members. If you have a certain offensive strategy you want to test your island against, why should you have to find a guild member and tell him exactly how you want him to attack. Using the tiny built in chat, no less... Makes no sense to me. I can see what beats my island, I'm the one who makes the tweak to attempt to fix it. I want to see how my fix holds up.

5. Bear

Bear Commodore

Closing this thread, please take your discussion to the thread found on the master list @The Fish Eyed Pirate linked to.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.