Academy and Voodoo Hut - No Sign "Train" if no Pirate to train

Discussion in 'Build Improvements' started by ElGordo, May 3, 2015.

1. ElGordo

ElGordo First Mate

Academy and Voodoo Hut - No Sign "Train" if no Pirate to train

Situation
    If in Academy Buccanner, Gunner, Brute, Sky Raider, Bomber, Juggernaut or Heavy Gunner and in Voodoo Hut Witch Doctor, SkellyWag or Priestess are in Training, tthe longest raining time shows up over Academy and / or Voodoo Hut. Is no Pirate in Training in Academy and / or Voodoo Hut the sign "Train" shows up

Problem
    If all Pirates in Academy and or Voodoo Hut full trainend the sign "Train" still shows up.
    That makes no sense, because it is no Pirate to train untill next Update with a new Pirate or next Upgrade Academy and / or Voodoo Hut

Solution
    If all Pirates in Academy and / or Voodoo Hut full trained nothing shows up over Academy and / or Voodoo Hut

Masterlist @Bear

2. Ian

Ian Commodore

I think this has already been raised... If I can find the thread, will post it here for you... But agree..

ElGordo likes this.
  3. Ian

Ian Commodore

4. ElGordo

ElGordo First Mate

You are right @Ian,
    I remember a thread with @Kelani about this and it is on the generl feature list:
    http://forum.plunderpirates.com/ind...st-general-feature-requests-master-list.1921/

There is thread about this problem
    http://forum.plunderpirates.com/index.php?threads/toggle-for-all-icons-above-building.4426/

The boulder list is in my eyes better for this problem and because this problem is adressed some month before but not solved, it is maybe a good idea too adress it again in the boulder list

Kelani likes this.