Access Perk Backers List from Details Menu

Discussion in 'Guild Improvements' started by Smelly_Vile, Apr 7, 2015.

1. Smelly_Vile

Smelly_Vile First Mate

Right now the only way for us to access the Backers List for each Guild Perk is to go to the main Guild menu -> Perks -> (choose a perk) -> Backers.

I might be nick-picking here but I personally find that troublesome. Wouldn't it be nice if we can also choose to go "click on the perk building on our island -> Details -> Backers" ?

2. Ian

Ian Commodore

Sounds like a logical suggestion...

3. MaxPlunder

MaxPlunder Powder Monkey

How bout fixing the donation stats to make them accurate? Or list what was donated, to what perk and how much?

Too many freeloaders tryin to sceheme off Beyonces generosity in dis hizzouse

Smelly_Vile likes this.
  4. Smelly_Vile

Smelly_Vile First Mate

And those too, yes indeed. The Average Perk Donation stat under players' profile page differs from the Average Perk Donation of the same players as shown in their Guild Menu's List of Members (sorted by Perk Contribution).

5. Lynsey [Midoki]

Lynsey [Midoki] Senior Designer Staff Member

I believe this is actually intentional - the profile page shows a player's stats overall, across whatever guilds they've been in. The perk contribution stats accessed from the Guild Menu only shows the player's contributions to that guild. Obviously if someone has only ever been in one guild and the two numbers are different, then that's a bug (we're currently looking into reports of inaccurate stats).

Smelly_Vile likes this.
  6. porrig

porrig Crew

Since stats came in I haven't changed guild. My guild stats perk contribution says 21% and my profile says 18%.

Lynsey [Midoki] likes this.
  7. Spongee

Spongee Commodore

You mean profile page shows stats overall for certain items on the profile page. It does not show donations across all guilds, it gets reset when you leave a guild.

Never mind. Just read other thread where this was discussed. Sent report. Thx

Who has time to read all these threads when there is plundering that needs to be done :D

Last edited: Apr 8, 2015
  8. Smelly_Vile

Smelly_Vile First Mate

Thanks for looking into this! :) My current guild is the only guild I joined so far, yet my two Perk Contribution stats vary a lot.