Accessible Islands

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Admin [Midoki], Apr 21, 2015.

1. Admin [Midoki]

Admin [Midoki] Administrator Staff Member

With Plunder Pirates coming out on Android, wouldn't it be great if you could continue plundering on whatever device you wanted? Well with the built in device linking functionality that's exactly what you can do! Just tap the button and load and share your island across devices.
    With this new function, you'll never have to leave your pirating adventure again!

[​IMG]

Spherique, awbo and Bear like this.
  2. SaK

SaK First Mate

Will it be like coc...one time add...where u can add one village only one time to another new device with a onetime code.
    Or we can add in many devices many times?

3. Admin [Midoki]

Admin [Midoki] Administrator Staff Member

As many as you like

SaK and Bear like this.
  4. GherkinsKhan

GherkinsKhan Powder Monkey

I was trying to transfer my island from an android device to an ios one, but it could't work... when i typed in the code it says 'Error loading the account'... could you explain this function further?
    @Chris [Midoki] @Lynsey [Midoki]

Last edited: Jun 1, 2015
  5. Lynsey [Midoki]

Lynsey [Midoki] Senior Designer Staff Member

It should simply be a matter of taking the code from the device that you want to transfer from (let's call it phone A), and entering it into the device you want to transfer to (let's call it phone B), using the 'Device' option in the settings. You need to write it down though, because you can't enter the code into phone B whilst phone A is running the game.

If you're still having issues, the best thing to do is to contact support@rovio.com, preferably using the in-game function on phone A (as it will have all of your account details).

6. GherkinsKhan

GherkinsKhan Powder Monkey

Thank you Lynsey! Yes I did exactly that and there's always the error message... I thought it was due to the fact that I couldn't transfer my island from an android device to iOS, Thank you for the confirmation! I'll try again and contact your support team if the same thing appears, cheers!

7. Tuskass

Tuskass Powder Monkey

Okay, I got a good one. My original device stopped working with the update a month ago. Support could not help me, even though my device is a Galaxy Tab 3 and people are saying they can still play it on their Tab 2?

Anyway, I love this game, have a pirate that I've developed for months, and have gems I paid for on that account, so I just bought a new device. Plunder Pirates loads up fine on my new Tab 4. Now how do I get my island to transfer from my old device that you mysteriously stopped supporting?

Not a happy camper. This is the only game I've played for quite some time, much less spent money on. Please help me get my island back!

8. Bear

Bear Commodore

I know support can generate you a transfer code to put your new island on your device. They did this for me when I couldn't access my old device.