Account conflict

Discussion in 'General Bugs' started by Lygmoo, Sep 22, 2014.

1. Lygmoo

Lygmoo Powder Monkey

Hi, dear creators of this nice game. :)

I have a following problem:
    First time I launched Plunder Pirates I was using iPhone, I just ran through the manual and that's all. I decided that iPhone's screen is too small for the game, so I launched the game on iPad, the game offered to load the island created on iPhone and I choosed "NO" and created new island.
    The problem is that every time I launch the game, it offers me to load the island from iPhone with all the current progress lost. Of course I choose "no" every time, but it would be very unpleasant if some day I will accidentially choose "yes" and I will lose all my progress...
    So I wonder, how can I make my island created on iPad as my main island so that it would be saved and synced? (the very first island is unneeded to me).

Thank you in advance.

2. Admin [Midoki]

Admin [Midoki] Administrator Staff Member

Hi

This isn't a straight forward thing to fix, but we may have a solution for you.

1. On the iPad make sure the game is fully closed down, not minimised
    2. On the iPhone make sure the game is fully closed down, not minimised
    3. On the iPhone make sure you are logged out of Game Center
    4. On the iPhone run the game and until you see the Game Center welcom message and then close the game fully (this should clear the iPhone's association with Game Center and the game)
    5. Run the game on the iPad
    6. Login back into Game Center on the iPhone (should you want to)

If this doesn't work please let me know. Thanks!

3. Lygmoo

Lygmoo Powder Monkey

Thank you for your response, but it didn't help though. :( I even tried to delete plumber pirates data from Game Center server, on both devices, it wouldn't help :(
    Maybe you should integrate some sort of dialog that asks if you want to replace your cloud save with the local one...

4. Admin [Midoki]

Admin [Midoki] Administrator Staff Member

If you would like to contact support@rovio.com they will log the issue and a solution can be investigated. Thanks!