Achievements, records & statistics of each player

Discussion in 'General Improvements' started by ThunderStorm, Oct 2, 2014.

1. Will it be possible for the game to keep track of an individual player's achievements & stats?
    It will be better for showing off when one is not on the leaderboards.

I am talking about stats like highest gold plundered in a single raid, highest grog plundered in a single raid, highest rank reached, number of weeks spent of the leaderboard, rank of the highest player one has defeated, number of 3 star wins and so on.

I am sure people would love to see these stats and then compare them.

Maybe I'm being a bit too demanding but this game is so fun I want it to become more advanced.

What do others think? I don't think keeping a track of this is a big deal. Just some additional coding will be required. An individual player's stats may or may not be publicly visible (through the game or on the web).

Last edited: Oct 3, 2014
  2. Would be nice to be able to brag a bit more. But there are off course the replays that tell you a lot of that data.

3. Gangrene Beard

Gangrene Beard Commodore

I love the idea, but I laughed out loud to the, "just some additional coding". Oh if only it was that simple. I'm sure they've got a laundry list that some programmers are working on and praying don't brick the game once implemented. Personally I'd be happy with win/loss stats for guild mates