Active Hope looking for some new Captains who like a no gem rumble

Discussion in 'Recruitment' started by Ole Smokey 63, Nov 18, 2015.

1. Active hope has some room for some new members looking for a friendly atmosphere we rumble 24/7 perks run 24/7 we like a n GEM rumble just enjoy the game we have a 141/20 record come check us out if interested

2. Zink

Zink Captain

seems to be a lot of recruiting going on around here. have you had much success?

3. I was skeptical about posting but we do need some more active members so decided to give it a try haven't been in forum in a while , anyway the answer is not as of yet I mean as I'm sure we all get new members but they don't make the cut as we rumble 24/7 we don't ask for much just 3,500 each rumble with a GEM free environment

4. Zink

Zink Captain

fair enough. well good luck to ya!

5. willigar

willigar Powder Monkey

And above all don't be a baby.... females welcome

6. willigar

willigar Powder Monkey

We have had some interest... but still have an opening or two for the right ladies... (unless cut throat christy takes me up on the offer)

Crazy fun guild... join the family!!

(disclaimer: Stats matter)

Christy likes this.
  7. Christy

Christy Commodore

But would t it be MORE fun to come to fleet where we already HAVE ladies :) even a lady captain ;) lol We too have spots for active members :) Welcome to visit anyway :) thanks for the offer. Good luck recruiting it can be a pain in the rear but your a well known guild so you will get applicants. Fleet goes in spurts. We either have a lot of spots and no one joining then before you know it we are full and have a wait list for people to get in :eek: never a happy medium

8. willigar

willigar Powder Monkey

Women as in plural? I think we met in a rumble not too long ago. I requested that no one attack you, but sadly my words fell on deaf ears.

As for AH, it is a great place to hang out and not worry too much. If you can put up with my comments and talking to myself you will fit in just fine. And for the record us CANADIANS rock.....

So come join !!

Christy likes this.
  9. PTO Plunderer

PTO Plunderer Captain

Nice rumble yesterday - PU-Y enjoyed ourselves

10. Christy

Christy Commodore

Yes women as in more than one :) That was nice of you to try not to attack me :oops: but I am fair game so anyone is welcome to come destroy my island :eek: Fun rumble by the way :) Sooooooooo when were you coming to visit??? :D

11. willigar

willigar Powder Monkey

I do my part, Christy. I know I skipped over you a couple times. I just couldn't bring myself to push the attach button.
    So these women (plural) that you speak of, are the the fun outgoing type or the stuck up kind that do not chat? Please do not say they are all like you, that would be too much to handle :oops:

I wish I could take you up on your offer, but I just can not leave a good guild even though I have requested to be a lowly "powder monkey." If ever the wind changes I may just show up on your door. In the mean time if a mutiny happens you are always welcome to sail under the AH banner :cool:

12. Christy

Christy Commodore

We ARE chatty :) Most of the guild is :) males and females :) of course you always get a few that don't like to say anything but they usually don't end up staying very long ;) I am sure we will meet again soon on the rumble board :D you have a good group there in AH

13. Beefstew

Beefstew Powder Monkey

Hi, new to the forum, what is a no gem rumble?

14. Christy

Christy Commodore

It is playing the game waiting for your tavern to recruit your pirates so you can go do an attack. Rather than rushing recruitment of your tavern with gems in order to fight more.

15. Beefstew

Beefstew Powder Monkey

Thanks for the reply. Is there a ' no gem' setting for rumbles? I'm not a captain of my own Guild so I have never started one....

16. peg-brain bob

peg-brain bob Captain

No... since gems is how the developers earn their money to make this great game! ;)

17. Beefstew

Beefstew Powder Monkey

Sooo...... How do u ensure no one uses gems in a no gem rumble???

18. peg-brain bob

peg-brain bob Captain

You can't :( - it is merely a 'pipe dream' that some players hope for ;)

19. peg-brain bob

peg-brain bob Captain

This thread is about a guild that doesn't require it's members to gem! :)

20. Beefstew

Beefstew Powder Monkey

I see. Thanks for clearing that one up peg brain bob.