Active Hope vs Oh, Canada (Battle of the minis)

Discussion in 'Rumbles' started by Squirt, Oct 10, 2015.

1. Squirt

Squirt Crew

Last edited: Oct 10, 2015
    Fil likes this.
  2. Fil

Fil Captain

Cant see the image :(

3. Enuthral

Enuthral First Mate

yup its almost done...
    As for the Battle of the minis yeah it turned out that way, Ill say it again we leave them in the basement until someone pulls them out...
    Ill post a few from it
    As for the names, well they are pg rated. If you read anything into the names, well then you are x rated...

In Case anyone didnt notice, all these screen shots were taken in the last half hour of the Rumble.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Now as it being the battle of the minis, i wouldnt take it that far. What it is, IS the battle of getting rid of the mini scores and relying on the rest of the guild to provide the win.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

This is called full participation in the rumble! Basically the minis are hauled out is to get rid of the imbalance and then we rely on the rest of the crew to get the job DONE! Add up the mini scores they are basically equal.. AH 5265 our Oh Canada 5369 So maybe one more low level players score.

From FlyingJoe's Fear on down to Cherra, those are not mini scores. Those are our regular rumble like the Flying Dutchmans Crew Scores.

Ill put our guild against Any. If you want a decent rumble from us, leave the minis in the basement and we will fight toe to toe with anyone. Its a hell of a lot more fun that way. If we lose to some Guild who wants it more, then we are okay with that too...!

As for Active Hope, if you ignore the mini scores, they fought well. Fight them anytime

Last edited: Oct 11, 2015
    Loobz likes this.
  4. Christy

Christy Commodore

Think of all the spots that will need filling in these mini guilds once the system is fixed and the minis are worthless :eek: o_O:D

Kelani, Ian and Enuthral like this.
  5. Enuthral

Enuthral First Mate

i sure hope so....

Christy likes this.
  6. I have said before that I am very curious to see how many active users Midoki loses when the new scoring comes out. There are a whole lot of second accounts with minis.

Fil likes this.
  7. Skillzone10

Skillzone10 Captain

I don't even care Ogre. At least they wont lose active, dedicated and experienced player like you and me. I'd rather keep people that know their way around the game then create a system where you are risking the chance of losing your veterans, or just more experienced players.

Kelani likes this.
  8. lady blackbeard

lady blackbeard Captain

Fear that Rumbles will be purchased by the gemmers. Then the old pirates will leave.

9. diddly-squat

diddly-squat Powder Monkey

I don't really understand the issue with gemming troops; gems are standard game play currency just like gold or grog, so the only question left is, are you prepared to pay real world cash monies for the ability to speed up troop recruitment?

The Reaper likes this.
  10. Darksoul

Darksoul Powder Monkey

Pay to win will continue even after the fix unless there is a limited number of attacks for each player or each guild
    They may fix the mini problem but they won't fix the gems cuz they want more money

I want the rumble to be about skills not who can attack more

11. peg-brain bob

peg-brain bob Captain

But with the new scoring system Midoki will have more ability to match guilds with similar scoring capabilities (e.g. non gemmers, moderate gemmers, and high gemmers) - after all rumbles are 'supposed' to be about matching similar guilds and having close fights.

12. Enuthral

Enuthral First Mate

That would be awesom if the matching system could be that tight, but I wonder if the stats are that detailed

13. Spongee

Spongee Commodore

There's a reason Midoki introduced the revenue generating GvG competition first. Don't expect them to change it. They have not bulged on the minor, non-revenue generating issue of LP introductions, don't expect them to bulge on a successful revenue generating feature such as rumbles. As I have said many times before, might be best to change all the 'change rumble format' comments and energy to 'please hurry up guild wars'.

Fil, 850arrr and Bou Regreg like this.
  14. Enuthral

Enuthral First Mate

Just hit a server maintenance, it's 3am, I just had minor surgery so to make me feel better plz plz be the files for the update going in. Are they @Lynsey [Midoki] ???

15. Lynsey [Midoki]

Lynsey [Midoki] Senior Designer Staff Member

Sadly not, we've not yet received approval from our fruity overlords.

Hope your surgery went OK!

peg-brain bob likes this.
  16. peg-brain bob

peg-brain bob Captain

I DON'T like how long "they who must remain unnamed" keep you & us waiting - however thank you very much for the update!

17. Enuthral

Enuthral First Mate

:confused::confused::confused::confused:

iT did, just a real pain to deal with, Thanks for letting us know. Maybe the guilds should go and shake that fruit tree...mm well with some they would just chop it down:confused:

18. Bou Regreg

Bou Regreg First Mate

When the apple fell from the tree sir Isaac gave us physics...unfortunately as the apple is still high above us in the branches we will not have any great epiphany regarding this game.

Where is William Tell when we need him?

19. Spongee

Spongee Commodore

Please Fruity Overlords. Wave your all mighty pen (or whatever they use to approve these things) and free us from the misery of the malicious minis.