Add small Fishes in the water

Discussion in 'Build Improvements' started by Kenny Domingcil, Sep 23, 2014.

1. Kenny Domingcil

Kenny Domingcil Powder Monkey

I think this a great idea adding fish in the water the wave seem to be boring without fish into it and have all booty walker be able to flick

alebvk and mynameiszakk like this.
  2. Razor

Razor Crew

It might generate some lag for people with older devices

3. Kenny Domingcil

Kenny Domingcil Powder Monkey

It would be nice if there we're enable button or disable to activate fish in the water via setting?

Tumba likes this.
  4. Razor

Razor Crew

Oh yeah didn't think of that, silly me, if they did add this I would definitely enable em :)

Kenny Domingcil likes this.
  5. GetRekked

GetRekked Crew

Fish in the water would look sweet and I would definitely enable that, the more realistic and pretty the game is, the more I enjoy it!

Kenny Domingcil likes this.
  6. JosoLi

JosoLi Powder Monkey

Yes, this would be really realistic. It liven up the blue healthy sea.

7. Gangrene Beard

Gangrene Beard Commodore

It would look cool if they looked like the big fish in the ocean and maybe have a random attack to your base by a sea monster :)

kEnNeth0510 likes this.
  8. Tumba

Tumba Crew

Koi pond would be cool as a decoration too. However should NOT be able to deploy pirates from said pond.

Last edited: Oct 15, 2014
    .Lord M€G/\T|2ON. likes this.
  9. Gangrene Beard

Gangrene Beard Commodore

I like the thought of a koi pond but in practice I think it would be lost in translation. It would have to be a four square decoration that might not show the animation.

10. I would like to see my goldfish mr. Goebbels swimming in the sea! Can you make it happen @Chris [Midoki] ? :p

11. AngryBeard

AngryBeard Community Manager

This sounds like one of those funny loading screen messages: "Populating water with fish species" "Adding wildlife to nature" Jokes aside, I really dig the idea of having details added.

12. Tumba

Tumba Crew

Lol you play Hearthstone

13. AngryBeard

AngryBeard Community Manager

Or tons of other games that have the same concept :p

14. This is a cool idea!

15. Or big trained sharks. ; )
    [​IMG]

16. :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: