Ads not giving awards

Discussion in 'General Bugs' started by Oak Island, Nov 3, 2017.

1. Oak Island

Oak Island Captain

I have only randomly not received a reward for watching an ad, but today, I have watched nearly 10 in a row that have failed to produce a reward. The same thing happens every time: I watch the ad which works fine, the ad ends and it appears to be loading the “ok” button screen when you claim your reward, and then nothing - back to your island as if nothing happened. Clearly, something is wrong this time. It is not random after so many in a row. I am using an IPhone 6 that is fully updated. Could you please look into this @Lynsey [Midoki]?

Thanks!

-Oak

850arrr and WOLLIMAUS like this.
  2. WOLLIMAUS

WOLLIMAUS Captain

I and We have the same issue with the ads. In game ticket is on the way. The reward button doesn't show up. :(
    We means IPad players in our guild. On Samsung Android ads works fine, at least still an hour ago

3. Momo1

Momo1 Powder Monkey

I have the same problem ....watch the film. The skull goes round. No collect button ..just back to normal screen.

4. Lynsey [Midoki]

Lynsey [Midoki] Senior Designer Staff Member

Sorry about this, it's a problem with our ad provider. We're hoping to get this sorted later today.

5. Lynsey [Midoki]

Lynsey [Midoki] Senior Designer Staff Member

We've sorted a temporary fix, if anybody has any further issues, please let us know!