Advertising videos not giving rewards

Discussion in 'General Bugs' started by Rotten Kevy, Oct 15, 2015.

1. I don't know if this is an apple-specific bug or not, just know it happens on my iPad all the time. When these little videos first came out there was the occasional problem, but this is different. In the last 2 weeks or so, I almost never get the reward from watching the video. It's gone from failing maybe 10% of the time to failing 90% of the time. I give up! From now on, I'm just hitting "no thanks" and clearing it out. Stop wasting my time.

Midoki -- you should either get this working properly or take it down. I'm sure your advertisers won't be thrilled to hear about this... And you're not exactly generating much goodwill from your customers either.

2. peg-brain bob

peg-brain bob Captain

I'm sorry you're experiencing this issue @Rotten Kevy - for balance I also play on iOS and almost always get rewards (over 95%). Midoki have already stated that the issues are caused by the 3rd party advertising servers themselves and are therefore outside of their control.

3. Tiger Claw

Tiger Claw Captain

@Rotten Kevy

Yeah, it really sucks. I've been having the same issues on both my iPad accounts as well. Very frustrating.

TiGeR

4. Burnz

Burnz Captain

They don't care, it has been happening since the ads were introduced.

5. LYM

LYM Captain

does it all the time, and pi@@es me off

6. Can I resurrect this thread!? It really sucks that about 1/3 of the time it results in no rewards. I am sure the AD delivery system works just fine and shows a view for their ad dollars, but the players end up with nothing or rebooting the app. There has got to be something better. Don't even get me started on the forced Rovio ads now. Uncool for the amount of cash I have given up Midoki. :mad: