Allow user to select the level of their traps and Flame Gates

Discussion in 'Battle Improvements' started by Brian Fuchs, Aug 20, 2015.

1. Brian Fuchs

Brian Fuchs Powder Monkey

Presently, this game is a one-way street when it comes to leveling-up.
    You upgrade a defense or building and if it turns out you don't like how the upgrade works, you're stuck with it.

Case in point - lots of complaints about rearm costs of traps being so high that it's not worth rearming to protect gold and grog.

To me, the answer is the definition of simplicity - let the user set the level of his mines and flame gate. Rearm costs killing you? Lower the level of your trap a couple of notches. It will do less damage, but rearm will reasonable.

We already have a selector for the PH9 cannon range. I see this method as a perfect way to let us scroll through the levels of traps.

Seems like a balanced response to defenses that have become nothing more than decorations.

2. Skye

Skye Commodore

Yes please. I'll even pay gold to re-downgrade them if I have to.

3. Edward Kenway

Edward Kenway Captain

Hell YEESS!!

4. Count me in!!!

5. Kelani

Kelani Commodore

Wouldn't it be simpler to just reduce the damn re-arm cost to a sane level, so we can use them as intended?

Midoki: look at CoC's re-arm costs for some guidance. Their costs are reasonable. These are beyond ridiculous.

6. Great idea!!

7. Ian

Ian Commodore

+1 here too..