An fast forward button during battles...

Discussion in 'Battle Improvements' started by Super evil mega corp., May 16, 2015.

1. An fast forward button which will increase the speed at with troops and defences attack and obviously speed up the time will be an nice addition... what do u guys think about this addition???

2. Spongee

Spongee Commodore

We have it in another game I play and I love it! Surprisingly, only a small percentage actually utilize it.

3. Bear

Bear Commodore

I wouldn't mind it. Implementing it wouldn't hurt any one, but I don't think it's practical for Plunder pirates because of the special skills we activate in battle.

A fast forward option would make hitting those power buttons at the right time very hard if not impossible.

I personally would not use a feature like this.

4. I agree with @Bear a fast forward function would sometimes be nice, but overall it wouldn't really work because of the skills we have in Plunder Pirates.

5. Rachael

Rachael Crew

I'm just imagining hitting multiple skills not only for my own hired crew but for the GS crew as well. WOOF.

awbo likes this.
  6. Spongee

Spongee Commodore

It would come in handy during farming. Can hit the FF after deploying gunners and hitting the special skill, then slow it down again before hitting the skill again or deploying your second wave.

7. @Spongee : This feature is available in Rival Kingdoms: Age Of Ruin and I nearly use it every time...

@Bear : I don't think having special skills will affect it in any way as the best placement of the button will be on the top of the battle screen... We could make battles fast forward by either continuously pressing the button or through a tap... Think of an situation where u have put down nearly all defences and hav 2-4 gunners it would be really useful... And I think this feature will be best for new players...

@The Fish Eyed Pirate : How would having skills in plunder pirates affect the functioning of this button ??? Can u please elaborate???

@Rachael : What????

@Spongee : that's how I want it to be used...

8. Bear

Bear Commodore

Maybe you aren't very far in the game. But at higher levels battles can be won or lost on a Bad skill activation. The Witch Doctor is just one example. They can go from resurrecting 20 troops to resurrecting 2 troops in the matter of a second. The chances that I'd be fast forwarding and mess that chance up is too much for me to use the feature

9. @Bear : I am not new to the game I have maxed out pirate hall 7 with level 3 voodoo hut and level 6 academy...

10. I can elaborate. Most games that have this function do not use a skill system like we have in PP.
    Like @Bear said these skills are very important in the higher levels. Fast forwarding in battle would only be helpfull if you had only one sort of troop left hacking their way on the ship for instance. I personally think that this function would only be helpfull in 1/100 fights. And besides I play on my iPhone 4, and I really should not have another button during attacks! It's already rather crowdy on my phone's display.

Rachael and Bear like this.
  11. DamianWars

DamianWars First Mate

12. Finally some one who liked my idea @DamianWars... @The Fish Eyed Pirate and @anyone who don't want this -I think guys at midoki are intelligent enough to make it useful on your iPhone 4... I think its an kind of feature that you will love after you use it... No one wanted an game like clash of clans with awesome graphics but we loved it once we got it...

Last edited: Jun 16, 2015
  13. We shall see. I did ditch my iPhone 4 and use a 5C right now. Still a small screen to work with. But if Midoki would implement this i'm sure they can make it work in some nifty way.