[AngryBeard] Don't mind me, just cleaning up!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by AngryBeard, Mar 27, 2015.

1. AngryBeard

AngryBeard Community Manager

According to the forum rules and the health of this community I'm cleaning up the mess that has been around in the last days. There is not much to be added here, I don't tolerate this kind of trolling and agitating behavior, overstepping forum rules and in general being toxic to this otherwise great community. As already said, perpetrators will be treated in the way they deserve it.

PS: There is nothing wrong in the game and no TOS have been violated. But y'all already knew that!

cheers

alebvk, Kelani, 小绿(Green) and 6 others like this.
  2. Krayzkat

Krayzkat Crew

Most mods would just do it without starting a new thread......

3. AngryBeard

AngryBeard Community Manager

I'm not most mods, and some people might wonder where some threads went.

Edward Kenway likes this.
  4. Krayzkat

Krayzkat Crew

Don't think anyone would actually care tbh

.....except that my little pony guy

5. MaxPlunder

MaxPlunder Powder Monkey

Typically done by mods to protect their friends...ijs

Censorship is so USSR circa 1980

Last edited: Mar 27, 2015
    Moostache and Stick like this.
  6. Jun

Jun First Mate

Ah so that was the reported 'upcoming change'... I like it :))

Cocobean and Skye like this.
  7. Daddy P

Daddy P Captain

Cheers @AngryBeard. The mighty hammer is sorely needed. Thanks for your leadership. :cool:

Sigrid and Raptelan like this.
  8. Bl00dBaTh

Bl00dBaTh Captain

What happened in the thread after I left? I think if PPG just left it after the first thread it would have been fine, it went a little crazy. He seemed like a normal guy, i feel sorry for the guy, it is sad that people bending the rules ends up driving some people nuts.

9. Bl00dBaTh

Bl00dBaTh Captain

Haha I never seen that video of PP, the one in ArgryBeards signature haha

10. Daddy P

Daddy P Captain

Not speaking for Midoki, of course, but PPG was abusive and trollish, even to the point of forming multiple accounts to troll.

Jun likes this.
  11. Edward Kenway

Edward Kenway Captain

I think the staff here is doing an awesome job. Don't understand when people say that you don't listen, read or interact with the community, imo that is all you do.;)
    Keep up the good work!

Cheers! :)

12. Bear

Bear Commodore

@AngryBeard bringing swift justice with the ban hammer. And his trusty backup the deletion ray

Daddy P likes this.
  13. Bl00dBaTh

Bl00dBaTh Captain

I agree they do interact very well with us, but it's not "all that they do" as you say. They haven't made one comment on the new update despite all the complaints.

Moostache likes this.
  14. lady blackbeard

lady blackbeard Captain

Three Cheers for Angry Beard!

15. Stick

Stick Powder Monkey

Ya agreed having come from fire mocha's kingdom clash its a breath of fresh air here.this is a well run game weather u liked the update or not Midoki runs a tight ship. :)

16. Kelani

Kelani Commodore

I wondered where my 1994th-2000th post went, but it's a small price to pay for a much-needed forum cleanup. Hats off to AB and his trusty Ban Hammer :)