Annabella special ability delay

Discussion in 'General Bugs' started by TBaggins, Sep 22, 2015.

1. TBaggins

TBaggins First Mate

I've noticed this a few times now. When I press Annabelle's special ability to stun the defences, it doesn't always happen right away even though her cool down timer is activated. Sometimes it takes 3-4 seconds to actually do what it's supposed to. Considering the nature of this perk and how Annabelle works, this can be quite problematic. Should could have teleported to a new area by then (I haven't actually seen this happen yet). 3-4 seconds in the heat if battle when you need the defences stunned the most, can be critical to the outcome.

Devices : Nexus 7 2013 OS 5.1.1. Note 4 OS 5.0.1.

2. pkrhett

pkrhett Crew

this is the one thing i really dislike about anny. i'll wait for the perfect time to use her spell. i press it and she then teleports all the way to 1 FULL HP troop, and uses her spell in the middle of nowhere. then she'll teli ack into a hailstorm of bullets that shouldn't be happening and die.

3. TBaggins

TBaggins First Mate

To add to this. Annabelle will immediately teleport to any new group of troops you deploy in an existing battle. So she will actually leave troops taking damage to teleport to a group of troops you deploy late who have 100% health.

That is just unacceptable.

4. John56

John56 First Mate

had the same thing happen; it may have only been 3-4 seconds but it seemed like an eternity before she activated in a spot where all the defenses had already been killed.