Apostles' Creed

Discussion in 'Recruitment' started by Sea Patriot, Apr 10, 2017.

1. Sea Patriot

Sea Patriot Captain

Apostles' Creed

Exit the Sanctuary and put on the Full Armor of God and join the Creed. Please be active, communicate and help fund perks.
    [​IMG]
    Rules:
    - Remain active if you anticipate promotions
    - Be courteous to others and do not use foul language
    - Contribute to perks
    - Ask questions about game play and share replays
    - Open vacancy for Quartermasters, recommend experienced PH9 and above, but will take highly motivated Pirate Hall level 8
    - If your current Pirate Hall level has the Guild Hall level to build perks, please do so to help contribute to the cause of the guild

Motto: God - Family - Country

“Blessed be the Lord my strength, which teacheth my hands to war, and my fingers to fight:”
    ‭‭Psalms‬ ‭144:1‬ ‭KJV‬‬

Contact me for more info
    - Line: seapatriot7197
    - Slack: seapatriot97

Last edited: Apr 12, 2017
    Intimidator and lady blackbeard like this.
  2. lady blackbeard

lady blackbeard Captain

Sea Patriot is a great pirate and leader. Much experienced in Plunder Pirates, he has a wealth of knowledge to share. Highly recommend his new venture.

Sea Patriot likes this.
  3. Sea Patriot

Sea Patriot Captain

Thank you @lady blackbeard i am humbled, it was an honor to serve with you in WP's

4. Voldemortia

Voldemortia Powder Monkey

Best of luck Sea Patriot!

Sea Patriot likes this.
  5. Sea Patriot

Sea Patriot Captain

Thank you very much @Voldemortia !!

6. Sea Patriot

Sea Patriot Captain

Although my guild is only one person, I'm going to launch a rumble tomorrow, Thursday 12 April at 1200 PM California time.

- This will given me face time with other guilds

- Anyone is welcome to join in on the rumble (raised hands emoji)

- If there is anyone who would like to join the rumble but you will need more time, message me so I can accommodate

7. Once again, If i wasn't captain I would happily come and join your crew, I'm thinking it would be a fabulous place to learn and grow understanding of the game!
    Good luck @Sea Patriot I enjoy all your posts you clearly know what you are talking about and make lots of sense!

Sea Patriot likes this.
  8. Sea Patriot

Sea Patriot Captain

It means a lot to me, thank you very much

Cap'n Flyht likes this.
  9. This recruitment thread needs to be at the top, definitely a first port of call!
    Bumity bump ( wasn't me.... @flyingdoucheman made me!:eek::(;))

10. Sea Patriot

Sea Patriot Captain

Thanks, I'm out visiting other guilds at the moment. My mini is holding it down for me till I get back.
    But all in all, I do hope to build up a well balanced, diverse group of pirates over time

11. Sea Patriot

Sea Patriot Captain

Were rumbling today if anyone is interested, start time shall be 1400 (PST) 1700 (EST) 2200 (LON).
    Message me for more details

12. Sea Patriot

Sea Patriot Captain

"Hard Work, Endurance and the Will to Not Quit"- Sea Patriot

13. Your hard work, endurance and will to SUCEED is beginning to pay off!
    And a new, great guild has begun!
    Those looking to join... go on, go on you might just find a perfect spot to weigh anchor :D

Sea Patriot likes this.
  14. Sea Patriot

Sea Patriot Captain

Those are awesome words of inspiration, I am deeply humbled

15. Great rumbling with you Sea Patriot! :D
    Even if the matching is seriously flawed (a band of all ph11 apart from 1 ph8 against a group with just 2 high level phs and the rest ph6 or below...hardly fair!)
    The Hats salute you Apostles' Creed :cool:

Sea Patriot likes this.
  16. Sea Patriot

Sea Patriot Captain

Thanks @Cap'n Flyht I haven't seen any update to the rumble matching despite numerous suggestions on these forums. We've added an extra day to our rumble schedule. It's now Sunday, Wednesday and Fridays. So hopefully we can have more luck with a more fair matchup. It was great to see you and the Straw Hats in the rumble. Take care bud and hope to seen you visit someday.
    Very Respectfully,
    Sea Patriot