Apportionment of resources while getting attacked

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Liquix, Oct 4, 2014.

1. Liquix

Liquix Crew

How does the apportionment of resources work while I'm getting attacked?
    Lets say I got 100k Gold and 100k Grog at all at the moment.
    How much % of it will my opponent be able to get if he'd destroy all my stores (it's less than the full amount if you haven't noticed yet)?

And what about the amount of Gold/Grog in the mines?
    One more example: I got 100k of both in my stores and about 10k in all my mines.
    If he'll attack my mines but not my stores, he won't be able to get any % of those 100k, or?

P.S. I'd rather post that topic in "FAQ", but it's not possible for normal members.

2. Edward Kenway

Edward Kenway Captain

The most you can get out of a mine/distillery/Gold storage/Grog storage is 50% of whats currently in it, however… the maximum amount that can be stolen is capped at 20%

3. Liquix

Liquix Crew

I'd observe it by myself to get to know the exact percentage but I've aaaaalways been forgetting it (to pay attention to how much I had at all at a certain moment).
    Thanks a lot, Kenway! :)

And just one more thing to feel certain:
    "One more example: I got 100k of both in my stores and about 10k in all my mines.
    If he'll attack my mines but not my stores, he won't be able to get any % of those 100k, or?"
    Was this thought right?

4. Edward Kenway

Edward Kenway Captain