Aquarium/pond idea

Discussion in 'General Improvements' started by acersharp1, Jan 24, 2016.

1. acersharp1

acersharp1 First Mate

why can't we take a 1 star fish and either kill it or maybbbeeee grow it in the aquarium for something bigger :). It can be a guild perk or island perk or both! It can be a building or resource or whatever you find suitable. This probably wouldn't be too hard to do as it would basically be adding a timer on it like any other upgrade/resource.

It could also create gem spending if you had to purchase better quality fish with gems :(

Just an idea of something else to do in the game full of farming :).

2. Tex

Tex Commodore

+1 for the ability to have pets and dangerous beasts about our island. If a school of Sharks were cruising near my island; it would be so fun to go into editor mode and watch my pirate villagers swim for their lives or get eaten by sea monsters! :D

3. Skillzone10

Skillzone10 Captain

@Tex, that is just SO evil....
    +1 by the way. Maybe make the troops take damage if they run into one of the Sharks while swimming to the island, or something like that.

4. Cap'nSmellyBeard

Cap'nSmellyBeard First Mate

1+ I can just imagine a Buccaneer rowing in his boat trying to get away from a shark!:D

5. acersharp1

acersharp1 First Mate

Gaining steam!!! So many ways you could take an aquarium idea. Monsters, farming, or get @Tex to come up w more evil ideas haha