army comp for PH5 pls. thx :)

Discussion in 'Battle Strategies' started by Chuckie8, Oct 20, 2014.

1. Chuckie8

Chuckie8 Powder Monkey

what is a good army comp for PH5. thx for your replies

2. Gangrene Beard

Gangrene Beard Commodore

I do 6 brutes, 12 bucs, 12 guns, and 2 bombers. Works great for me

3. Chuckie8

Chuckie8 Powder Monkey

ok. i will try that out. thx :)

4. Gangrene Beard

Gangrene Beard Commodore

No problem, but be sure to deploy in that order, and not all in one spot. Split them between 2 or 3 attack points depending on the defense you're up against

5. Chuckie8

Chuckie8 Powder Monkey

ok sir. thx for the tips :)

6. Gangrene Beard

Gangrene Beard Commodore

You're welcome. Good luck and happy plundering

7. Bear

Bear Commodore

I only have a tavern level 6. But I mostly do 10 juggs and 20 guns. Sometimes I mix it up and do 6 juggs 4 brutes and I think it's 16 guns

8. John

John Powder Monkey

Juggs brutes and gunners is the high end raid strategy. The trick is to deploy juggs first and gunners a bit behind the juggs, then brutes from another angle that wont cross paths with gunners, once the juggs take a hit from morters use the brutes ability to draw morter fire and then use the gunners special ability. Timed right the gunners will usually be able to kill off the morters before they can get your gunner squad. Juggs will take normal cannon fire away from gunners and you just gotta hope the towers don't take out your gunners early.

9. ll DarkZero ll

ll DarkZero ll Captain

Well then, that pretty much sums up what I was gonna say. I used 6 Brutes 26 Gunners, then after getting Jugs (Giggity) It became 5 Brutes, 5 Jugs and 15 gunners. How to win: Don't let mortars kill your Gunners. Pretty straightforward but can be tricky.

10. Edward Kenway

Edward Kenway Captain

On PH5 i believe I used only brutes and gunners. I think it was 6 brutes and rest gunners, worked excellent for me.

11. Chuckie8

Chuckie8 Powder Monkey

thx for all of your reply :)

12. Edward Kenway

Edward Kenway Captain

Np man:D anytime

13. ll DarkZero ll

ll DarkZero ll Captain

What's working well right now is 3 Brutes, 3 Juggs, 10 Bucs and 18 Gunners (+ Frank). Drop the Brutes and Juggs first in a slight spread formation (Which you should always do anyways, I don't think anyone would suggest dropping everything in 1 spot), wait for them to get Mortars attention then drop your Bucs. You want to destroy both mortars as fast as possible or at least 1 then drop Gunners. Hopefully your Gunners don't get taken out and you should be good. I've used Skelly's instead of Bucs however they cost a lot more but can take and dish out more damage. Been using that around the 300 Rank and it's worked out well. I've dropped down recently and at the 150 Rank level it's like giving candy to a baby then taking that candy and throwing it in the garbage then telling the kid they're adopted and Santa Clause doesn't exist.

14. Bear

Bear Commodore

I've recently started using 1 frank 9 bucks 10 juggs 10 bombers.

I drop the juggs and Frank. Then bucks. Then once there is a good wall of defense I drop the bombers