Attack bugs since update

Discussion in 'Battle Bugs' started by placo, Feb 4, 2015.

1. placo

placo Crew

i don't know what happaned since this last update but almost everytime I attack I have problems. My juggs are back to getting stuck in random places and the worst part is my over 100k witch dr's stay on the stupid jugg who stopped to pick dandylions. So because of that...... I loose. Next is this new glitch some people do where all their buildings are on top of each other. Doesn't really bother me EXCEPT for the the fact that every time I attack one of those cheaters the game force closes half way through battle. And I loose. It's not easy getting up to the 800's so you can see why it can be frustrating to make it that far, where it's impossible to net any grog, just to loose every battle not because I made a stupid attack but because all of a sudden the game went backwards. Was the guy in charge of keeping the game running smoothly fired in the whole IPO debacle?

2. SaK

SaK First Mate

lol...u cant do anything till the new update fixes these issues...not sure tho!
    im having no such problems!

ah! no biggie replied u...:(
    maybe they know its midokis fault

3. That's weird, can you post a screenshot of that? We haven't heard about that for a long time.
    That is one of the ways Midoki tries to counter stacking. This way the defenders wont gain rank. I advise you to skip stackers.

4. placo

placo Crew

How do I post a pic. When I clicked on the pic button it asked me for a URL. I don't know hoe that stuff works. I know I'm computer illiterate lol. Just attacked another guy and got 4 stuck juggs in all diff places and of course again my witch dr stayed on one of them.

5. Gangrene Beard

Gangrene Beard Commodore

@Bear has a lovely post about that. Sit tight while I fetch the link

Bear likes this.
  6. Gangrene Beard

Gangrene Beard Commodore

7. SaK

SaK First Mate

Why did u quoted me!!!...lol
    Yes GB is right...bear has a great post on that...follow him...best of luck

Bear likes this.
  8. Strike

Strike Crew

Really hope they will fix these frozen juggs/WD that they had fixed before but now is back..
    The support only give me the same answer everytime i complain about bugs/cheats " I know it must be frustrating"