Attack/Defense Log (Data Missing) ?

Discussion in 'Battle Bugs' started by Tiger Claw, Oct 8, 2014.

1. Tiger Claw

Tiger Claw Captain

Midoki Team,

I have a possible bug to report. About 3 days ago I noticed that both my Attack /Defense log activity went missing, i.e., data loss. Once I started fighting Rival Captain(s) again only the newest activity would display. My Defense log remains completely blank and for some reason or another, no-one has attacked me for 3 days. Is this pure LUCK on my part or is it possible a bug is preventing other players from seeing my profile?

PS:

I’ve been enjoying Plunder Pirates very much and “As Such” provided a healthy (Out-of-Pocket) contribution. Keep up the GREAT WORK Midoki! :)

Tiger Claw

2. Admin [Midoki]

Admin [Midoki] Administrator Staff Member

Hi, the problem you are seeing is an unfortunate side effect of hard drive space. Very rarely we have to wipe the battle logs of older fights to make space on the hard drive otherwise they would fill up and there would be no room for the new fights to be recorded.

3. Tiger Claw

Tiger Claw Captain

CoOL ;)

I suppose that saved my butt from retaliation, especially from those that lost everything :D

Tiger