Attack from the leaderboard

Discussion in 'Battle Improvements' started by TBird, Feb 11, 2015.

1. TBird

TBird Captain

OK, bored waiting on the update and went to play an old game...
    On that one I can pick anyone on the leaderboard and attack them.
    I would like to be able to do the same in PP and attack those top bases.

In the first grab you see crosshairs on the right that's how you "visit" other bases...
    you have 30 seconds to visit the base before you have to exit or attack
    #2 and #6 are under shield from attacks
    [​IMG]

So in PP, just remove the "visit" and replace with "Plunder"
    [​IMG]

It also works in the other game on your friends list, you can attack anyone in your game center list
    [​IMG]

And on my soapbox again about guild wars... how its done in another game that works great
    [​IMG]

I didn't see attack from leaderboard on the list yet.

2. Tex

Tex Commodore

Great suggestions @Tim Thomas ! I love Plunder Pirates it's got so much going for it. But they have a lot of catching up to do if they want to hold our interest long-term. These features you described would have kept many of us interested during this down-time. I'd love to bring some of those "top-rated" players back down to earth. Sorry if this sounds impatient, just don't want to have to go looking elsewhere for my fix. ;)

Becker Redbeard likes this.
  3. Floki

Floki Captain

Johns brother comes up with a good idea every now and then..:p

4. Imma put it on the list since i'm bored :p
    But you're right a feature like this should be a lot of fun. But how is this regulated? Aren't the top players always under attack unless they have a shield?

5. Gangrene Beard

Gangrene Beard Commodore

I see this, unfortunately, as a feature that would drive players to hang out in the low pirate ranks. I don't see this driving players to get to the top spots. -1 from me.

Becker Redbeard likes this.
  6. It has a lot of pro's and cons, some things need to be worked around indeed

7. Becker Redbeard

Becker Redbeard First Mate

Some kinks to work out like limiting attacks per day, but would be nice feature if done right.
    Also could have an opposite effect than intended as would be VERY easy to bump up a friend from a sister guild. Worth discussion...