Attacked twice with shield still active

Discussion in 'Battle Bugs' started by Clint, Oct 19, 2014.

1. Clint

Clint Powder Monkey

Hi, I'm new to the game so I still have the original shield active with 10 hours left. However I've been attacked twice already, 18 hours and 2 hours ago.

2. Gangrene Beard

Gangrene Beard Commodore

The original shield was for 24 hours, have you played longer than that? If so, it's likely that you were attacked and given another shield.

3. Admin [Midoki]

Admin [Midoki] Administrator Staff Member

It is highly unlikely someone has attacked you while under a shield. If you should send a screen shot of your defence log that would be very helpful in tracking down the problem.

4. hugo's haven

hugo's haven Powder Monkey

this happens to me too - after i've been defeated, i get a shield (the game gives me a shield, i don't buy it) and then when i say i'd like to have revenge, the game says "you'll lose your shield", but then i get attacked anyway. so it's confusing to me what is happening.

5. Gangrene Beard

Gangrene Beard Commodore

1st, keep in mind that the shield you are given when you are defeated has a max life of 12 hours.
    2nd, you should never go to attack any human players while under a shield unless you're prepared to lose it, because you will lose it.

6. hugo's haven

yea, i've definitely been attacked during the 12 hour shield.

7. Gangrene Beard

Gangrene Beard Commodore

8. hugo's haven

thanks, i will do that!