Automatic ban

Discussion in 'Guild Improvements' started by Dalek98, Jul 2, 2015.

1. Dalek98

Dalek98 Powder Monkey

Hello guys.
    I wanted to propose something for guilds quite selective. To put an automatic ban for those who are absent from a guild in X days chosen by the captain !
    What do you think?
    Let Me Know! :)

* I HAVE TRANSLATED WITH GOOGLE TRANSLATOR *

2. Bear

Bear Commodore

I don't like the idea. At Atarigeneration we have a rule of 7 days. But some people have legitimate reasons for being gone longer. They communicate that to the captain so he makes exceptions. A hard set rule wouldn't allow for exceptions.

3. Gangrene Beard

Gangrene Beard Commodore

I like the idea so long as it can be toggled or if exceptions can be selected for the reason that @Bear stated above

4. Ian

Ian Commodore

An active Captain (like those found in many guilds) shouldn't need such a function and (IMO) only aids those Captains/ 1st Mates who are inactive. As a suggestion, the proposed rank of Quartermaster should assist with some of the current functions of the Captain, including bumping/demoting/kicking inactive 1st Mates. There is also talk of a Mutiny function to allow the Guild to remove an inactive Captain. (Not sure how this would work and personally don't agree with it)..

[EDIT]
    Ian you should really stop typing forum posts so late..! It was full of grammatical errors. But I fixed them for you.

Love
    Fishy

5. Gangrene Beard

Gangrene Beard Commodore

I agree it aids lazy and inactive Captains. My goal with my guild was to get it to a point where it would function autonomously and if this feature was added I would want it created properly. I'm hopeful that the Quartermaster rank will have the abilities that I will need :)

As for a mutiny function...I'm sad to say I fully support this feature. I just hope I'm not made to walk the plank over the new shark trap

Ian and Bear like this.