Autosave function

Discussion in 'General Improvements' started by Peril, Oct 7, 2014.

1. Peril

Peril Powder Monkey

Hello! is it possible to have this kind of feature in the game? When the attacker already achieved 50% damage in the opponents base or already have a star in battle. It is automatically saved when the game accidentally got closed or the phone battery died or there some interruption with the wifi connection.

(⬆️ come from personal experience. Ive already destroyed the the opponents base and have TONS resources and my phone suddenly shut down and when i opened the game All my plunder was gone and the battle was not even registered).

Thanks putting consideration in this idea.

2. Gangrene Beard

Gangrene Beard Commodore

Probably not, since battles are live. I've been there too - it sucks, but since someone else can come along right after you I doubt they'd save battles like that

3. Peril

Peril Powder Monkey

Can't be help if that is the case.

4. Strategic planning might also concern your iPhone of iPads battery level ;)

5. zag

zag Crew

In CoC, I learned the hard way that War attacks require 30% battery. Otherwise I'm losing.
    I brought that knowledge here.

The Fish Eyed Pirate likes this.
  6. Peril

Peril Powder Monkey

Yeah. I guess i'll be taking your advice.