B.O.B BROTHERS now recruiting, join us

Discussion in 'Recruitment' started by Terrpa, Oct 16, 2015.

1. Terrpa

Terrpa Powder Monkey

We are now accepting new players

2. Ultimate Sea Dog

Ultimate Sea Dog First Mate

3. Kelani

Kelani Commodore

Um, they can't do that, Sea.

That aside: The Fish Eyed Pirate was last seen: Oct 5, 2015

4. Shonda La

Shonda La First Mate

This IS in recruitment...

Kelani likes this.
  5. Ultimate Sea Dog

Ultimate Sea Dog First Mate

Oh...
    (at the point in time when I posted it it was in general) :)

6. peg-brain bob

peg-brain bob Captain

Err - yes they can! ;) - Anyone who is a mod on this forum can, they are the only 2 I know, but I'm sure there are others... :)

7. Shonda La

Shonda La First Mate

If they were able to do that, @Kelani would be able to do that.

Kelani likes this.
  8. peg-brain bob

peg-brain bob Captain

Is @Kelani a mod? (it isn't a normal rank thing like Captain/Commodore etc.)

9. Shonda La

Shonda La First Mate

No. My point is he was saying that bc bear and fish are no different than him. So when he said they couldn't do that, he knew what he was talking about.

Kelani likes this.
  10. peg-brain bob

peg-brain bob Captain

Last edited: Oct 18, 2015
    # Johnny Doe # likes this.
  11. # Johnny Doe #

# Johnny Doe # First Mate

awbo and peg-brain bob like this.
  12. # Johnny Doe #

# Johnny Doe # First Mate

@Terrpa you may now go back to your recruiting ;)

Good luck with it

peg-brain bob likes this.
  13. Kelani

Kelani Commodore

Well damn. That's pretty good evidence. Seems I was mistaken. Sorry about that.
    Special thanks to @Shonda La for having my back, and assuming I knew wtf I was talking about :)

Hopefully this story will clear it up:

Once upon a time, there was a group of 4 forum regulars (also called forum hogs/cops/security guards/other assorted juvenile names) who were granted access to moderate the Features subforums for the purposes of creating and maintaining the Feature Master Lists.

One bright and sunny day sometime after the Rumbles subforum was conjured up by Good Witch Lynsey, those forum regulars post-moving ability was apparently expanded to (at least) one other subforum. News fairies were apparently dispatched to all four regulars to inform them of their shiny new access. Apparently, the News fairy assigned to inform Kel stopped off in a dive bar and proceeded to get so hammered that she forgot her mission, because nobody ever told Kel about this! :p

Moral of the Story: We can apparently move posts in Rumbles and Recruitment now.

Sorry to cause confusion/spam in a recruitment thread (enjoy the free bumps, though!). ;)

# Johnny Doe # and peg-brain bob like this.
  14. peg-brain bob

peg-brain bob Captain

Those pesky fairies! (at least it proves they exist) :). On an unrelated note I have much respect for both of you @Kelani & @Shonda La

Apologies to @Terrpa for taking your thread off topic :oops: and the very best of luck with your guild! :)

Kelani likes this.